Barney's In Brooksville

Started by trailrider77, June 23, 2012, 10:08:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

trailrider77

Just wanted to let people know how great the customer service is at barney's in Brooksville there has never been a time that i have gone in there and not gotten greeted by everyone who works there the staff is a great help and very knowledgeable they might not be the cheapest but they deff make it up with there customer service.
2007 Yamaha Big Bear 400 4x4 IRS
Snorkeled
Jet Kit
K&N air filter
Super Trapp Mudslinger exhaust
2500lbs winch

Starbuc71

Very surprising since Barney's in st Pete are a bunch of jerks when I go there.  Ever since they built the castle of a dealership they got cocky and greedy in my opinion
2011 Can Am outlander 800R XXC

1Scorpion

 I go there for a lot of different things.  I've used the service dept. and if it ain't right they make it right.  Also I like the fact that the manager has his office on the floor and the door is always open. I hope they are there for a long time. There are too many dealerships that are gone.  I would use them again .

trailrider77

Quote from: Starbuc71 on July 05, 2012, 06:24:56 PM
Very surprising since Barney's in st Pete are a bunch of jerks when I go there.  Ever since they built the castle of a dealership they got cocky and greedy in my opinion
Ive heard the same but the one in brooksville is totally differant maybe they need to go to the ST Pete location and train them lol
2007 Yamaha Big Bear 400 4x4 IRS
Snorkeled
Jet Kit
K&N air filter
Super Trapp Mudslinger exhaust
2500lbs winch

Dirty Brutes

I agree! Ben in the parts department is the best. Had service work done there also. No complaints.
2 2009 Kawasaki Brute Force 750s. Tamarack boxs, 27s, HL 2" lift and snorkels.

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com