GoPro video of a ride on the Dirty Foot MX Track

Started by Thunderdually, November 28, 2011, 11:32:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Thunderdually

A ride over the Dirty Foot MX Track  Video shot with GoPro 2. I know it's not the best (I didn't have the camera position set right) But you can still see how the track is laid out. Also a collection of clips from the opening day races

Makes me want to trade in the utility for a sport quad......  Naw!!!!  LOL I'll leave it to the younger guys.. 

MX TRack Ride.wmv

Dirty Foot Adventures MX Track Clips
"Want what you have and you'll always have what you want"


Mine..      2006 Polaris  Sportsman Camo 450 4X4
              26 inch ITP Mudlites
               Magellan 2000 GPS

Wife's ...  2006 Polaris Sportsman  Camo 450  4X4

zman03

Another piece of the pie coming together!!! :Clap.gif :Fp :ThumbsUp.gif  I cant wait to take a trip once the trails are open!!! <nanaparty>  DFA, you guys are great :}}
Youve gotta pin it to win it!