ATV Riding in Jellystone Campground in Madison, Fl.

Started by Ole Nasty, November 06, 2011, 10:20:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ole Nasty

2011 Yamaha Grizzly 700, Snorkeled, Racked, Clutched and Lifted 29.5" OL2s, 2" spacers all around.

2009 Polaris Sportsman 500 HO, Racked and Snorkeled, UNI filter, 27" Zillas
My Youtube Channel: [url="http://www.youtube.com/user/OleNasty79?feature=mhee"]http://www.youtube.com/user/OleNasty79?feature=mhee[/url]

250rsith

Cool vids, cool place, do they allow sport quads? how's the playground for the kids. Was seeing a brochure the other day about that place. Thinking about it. Thanks for sharing!!!! :ThumbsUp.gif :ThumbsUp.gif :ThumbsUp.gif
TRX 250R - #25 (sold)
LT-R450 - #25

SMP63

Did ya get the grizz going? How much was the camp site?  Cool vids!!!!!!!!! Really looks like a nice place!
Green 2011 Polaris Sportsman 500 H.O.
3500# winch
26" Mud Trax X/L on 14" STI's
Ricochet a-arm guards
Rev. over ride kit
3 HID light kit
3 light mod.

Uni air filters on both.

Red 2011 Polaris Sportsman 500 H.O.
Ricochet a-arm guards
HID 3 light kit
3 light mod.
Winch,wheels & tires still to

Ole Nasty

Playgrounds are really nice.  Everything is really nice, it's really a good time with fam.  We got a waterfront site with water and electric, didn't need either just wanted the waterfront, and it was $35 a night $15 for each quad.  Sport quads are allowed and they'd be a blast, lotsa woops and burms to ride.

No I haven't got the Grizz running yet.  I haven't even tried to start it.  We got it back to camp, took out the spark plug and blew out the water.  I still gotta drain the oil and run a coupla qts through it then change the filter.  It's happened before on my Sportsman. 
2011 Yamaha Grizzly 700, Snorkeled, Racked, Clutched and Lifted 29.5" OL2s, 2" spacers all around.

2009 Polaris Sportsman 500 HO, Racked and Snorkeled, UNI filter, 27" Zillas
My Youtube Channel: [url="http://www.youtube.com/user/OleNasty79?feature=mhee"]http://www.youtube.com/user/OleNasty79?feature=mhee[/url]

Ole Nasty

2011 Yamaha Grizzly 700, Snorkeled, Racked, Clutched and Lifted 29.5" OL2s, 2" spacers all around.

2009 Polaris Sportsman 500 HO, Racked and Snorkeled, UNI filter, 27" Zillas
My Youtube Channel: [url="http://www.youtube.com/user/OleNasty79?feature=mhee"]http://www.youtube.com/user/OleNasty79?feature=mhee[/url]

sykolincoln

where is this place located? in madison? how long has it been open? I might have to check this place out!
3 wheelers are like parapalegic girls....you know you want to ride it!

www.3wheelerworldforums.com

www.sponsorhouse.com/Members/SOUTHGACUSTOMS

patches206

Nice videos that palce looks like a blast, do they allow night rides?
(AKA) Ayatollah Patches
Quad32Ex-lax has a mangina!
Quad32Ex-lax worse nightmare
Quad32Ex-laxblows!
Quad32Ex-lax likes men!
Quad32Ex-lax likes Sheep!

Ole Nasty

I didn't think too many people knew about it.   I'm pretty sure its been open for a while now.  Quiet hours are at 10pm, I did some night rides right after sunset and nobody said anything to me.  They do stress that it is a family campground not an atv park.  ATVs are allowed all year long but they do have something called atv weekends.

http://www.yogicampingflorida.com/
2011 Yamaha Grizzly 700, Snorkeled, Racked, Clutched and Lifted 29.5" OL2s, 2" spacers all around.

2009 Polaris Sportsman 500 HO, Racked and Snorkeled, UNI filter, 27" Zillas
My Youtube Channel: [url="http://www.youtube.com/user/OleNasty79?feature=mhee"]http://www.youtube.com/user/OleNasty79?feature=mhee[/url]

SMP63

Green 2011 Polaris Sportsman 500 H.O.
3500# winch
26" Mud Trax X/L on 14" STI's
Ricochet a-arm guards
Rev. over ride kit
3 HID light kit
3 light mod.

Uni air filters on both.

Red 2011 Polaris Sportsman 500 H.O.
Ricochet a-arm guards
HID 3 light kit
3 light mod.
Winch,wheels & tires still to

Ole Nasty

No problem man.  My wife was making fun of me for making videos of me riding around.  I told her there was no info on riding ATVs here and I wanted to get the info out about Jellystone being ATV AND family friendly.  Maybe next time I go maybe I'll see somebody out there that has seen the vids.  I figure I'd help somebody out.
2011 Yamaha Grizzly 700, Snorkeled, Racked, Clutched and Lifted 29.5" OL2s, 2" spacers all around.

2009 Polaris Sportsman 500 HO, Racked and Snorkeled, UNI filter, 27" Zillas
My Youtube Channel: [url="http://www.youtube.com/user/OleNasty79?feature=mhee"]http://www.youtube.com/user/OleNasty79?feature=mhee[/url]