MUDFEST 05 Aug 13-14

Started by FORDFANZ, July 08, 2005, 10:20:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JG

#75
I am also in..... been awhile since we went but are really excited.

Does any one know if there will be wash downs, last time the 70 was so muddy you didn't know where the road was or wasn't......




[attachment deleted by admin]

Southern4x4

i AINT GOING ITS TO HOT MY DAD SAYS >:( :(
[><]Southern by the grace of God[><]

team_quad_green

BCC dont make me bring the lucky the arctic cat down. It might not stay together that much but itll run like crazy for a little
RANGER LIFE!
2012 polaris ranger  xp 800
walker evans limited editions
2007 honda rincon 680
2007 yamaha raptor 80

BCConviber

Team, I know you... There's no way I'd challenge you to mud race... Especially when you're bringin' some kind of contraption with 6 wheels on it! At one time, there was another thread with a lot of people talking smack... My Artic Cat this, My Yamaha that, My honda this, My Polaris that etc,etc. I was just thinking this could be a good "friendly" way to settle some of that smack talkin' since a lot of folks seem to be coming.
2007 660 Rhino Sport
2007 700 Grizzly, Realtree camo
**FMR FOR LIFE**

JMAN4807

JG I remember when yall wore that!
03 HONDA 400EX
01 F-150 SUPERCAB

ONEslowEXer

add a few more to the list from naples. We can't miss this one , seems like the place to be. .....

Jaha (james) aka busted foot   blue sportsman 500    outlaws
BuggyJim (jimmy) aka TOWmeHome         tan GRizz oulaws
MissLaura                 Yellow sportsman 400
Megladon (megan)
ONEslowEXer ( me) Camo grizz outlaws

????? 1fast250r and 2fast4u ???????
04 grizzly 660 Wetlands camo (Mine)
5.5in gorilla lift 29.5 x10 outlaws Hmf exhaust
Snorkeled Radiator relocated Outlaw clutch
Highlifter springs

02 Sportsman 400 Yellow Hers

88 suzuki Samurai (ours) 33" swampers 5:1 tranfercase
custom lift

Anoriginal

Quote from: QT314Nfla on August 02, 2005, 12:38:41 AM
Quote from: QT314Nfla on July 26, 2005, 01:29:43 AM
Quote from: QT314Nfla on July 21, 2005, 04:44:48 AM
Mudfest line up: updated 7/25

Fordfanz
QT314Fla
Purelogic's
SwampRat
02YamahaBigBear400
JD
rhinotime
BCConviber
inked4life87
yamaha660bsr
Wilburz brothers
SSRancher
Seebeejim
ucfneed2ride
Little redneck girl
enniehall
team_quad_green
Gamer (maybe)

Anyone else?  I don't know about y'all but I can't wait! 

Does anyone have an ATV Florida banner we can hang?

I'm there! Bringing the buggy.

qt314nfla

Quote from: QT314Nfla on July 26, 2005, 01:29:43 AM
Quote from: QT314Nfla on July 21, 2005, 04:44:48 AM
Mudfest line up: updated 7/25

Fordfanz
QT314Fla
Purelogic's
SwampRat
02YamahaBigBear400
JD
rhinotime
BCConviber
inked4life87
yamaha660bsr
Wilburz brothers
SSRancher
Seebeejim
ucfneed2ride
Little redneck girl
Anoriginal
JG and the GRITS
MuddingMark

Gamer (maybe)


Anyone else?  I don't know about y'all but I can't wait!  I hear it's off hwy 70 near Okechobee.  There's a flyer on one of the posts.


Does anyone have an ATV Florida banner we can hang?

J.D.

#83
I know a little Kitty that can clear things up for you . ;D without all the mountain climber shoes on "casual dress "
Arctic Cat 500 man. Dyno Jet , Snoorky , 14's , Cup Holder , Pro-Com CDI , K&N filter , .......To Be Continued ! 2001 Suzuki RM 250 ,Fatty Pipe , FMF muff ...

JG

any ideas JMAN4807 or others we always need a saying for the back of the shirts, last time it was here for the beer and girls gone muddy before that....anything yall can think of? 

[attachment deleted by admin]

yunt2ride

Quote from: JG on August 03, 2005, 03:07:42 PM
any ideas JMAN4807 or others we always need a saying for the back of the shirts, last time it was here for the beer and girls gone muddy before that....anything yall can think of? 


How abouts    BOOBS FOR BEADS
1997 Chevrolet 4WD extended cab
2005 Polaris 500HO 4X4 Hunter Edition Camo

jahaiap

Quote from: ONEslowEXer on August 02, 2005, 10:38:00 PM
add a few more to the list from naples. We can't miss this one , seems like the place to be. .....

Jaha (james) aka busted foot   blue sportsman 500    outlaws
BuggyJim (jimmy) aka TOWmeHome         tan GRizz oulaws
MissLaura                 Yellow sportsman 400
Megladon (megan)
ONEslowEXer ( me) Camo grizz outlaws

????? 1fast250r and 2fast4u ???????


sounds like a plan to me randy
07 Rhino 660 SE

450R_Matt

Quote from: ONEslowEXer on August 02, 2005, 10:38:00 PM
add a few more to the list from naples. We can't miss this one , seems like the place to be. .....

Jaha (james) aka busted foot   blue sportsman 500    outlaws
BuggyJim (jimmy) aka TOWmeHome         tan GRizz oulaws
MissLaura                 Yellow sportsman 400
Megladon (megan)
ONEslowEXer ( me) Camo grizz outlaws

????? 1fast250r and 2fast4u ???????

We can probley make a road trip out of it. ;) Only thing I see wrong with this place is too many boobies will be out..
:o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o
I thought James new nick name was flip-flop? hehe
Proud to still own one of the badest quads ever built
               The Honda TRX250R
Got rid of the 4 poke and resurrected another dinosaur

ridehigh

get the group together, dam waz looking at some of those rigs on striod.com and i think i'm going to be a megit compared to all the others......that sux.... any waz well be cool to see ya up there ......



   rick ;D

team_quad_green

save a horse ride a cowgirl   

it all good bcc   Ill run you with the dumpbed 500 cat(lol)
RANGER LIFE!
2012 polaris ranger  xp 800
walker evans limited editions
2007 honda rincon 680
2007 yamaha raptor 80

JMAN4807

Not sure JG, I will have to think about that one. Do you know how this is? Jay- Sarahs man.
03 HONDA 400EX
01 F-150 SUPERCAB

qt314nfla

#91
Quote from: QT314Nfla on August 03, 2005, 12:57:34 AM

Mudfest line up: updated 8/3

Fordfanz
QT314Fla
Purelogic's
SwampRat
02YamahaBigBear400
JD
rhinotime
BCConviber
inked4life87
yamaha660bsr
Wilburz brothers
SSRancher
Seebeejim
ucfneed2ride
Little redneck girl
Anoriginal
JG and the GRITS
MuddingMark
Jaha (james) aka busted foot   blue sportsman 500    outlaws
BuggyJim (jimmy) aka TOWmeHome         tan GRizz oulaws
MissLaura                 Yellow sportsman 400
Megladon (megan)
Ridehigh
ONEslowEXer ( me) Camo grizz outlaws
Yunt2ride
bbf


Gamer (maybe)


Anyone else?  I don't know about y'all but I can't wait! 
Does anyone have an ATV Florida banner we can hang?
I like team_quad_green's tshirt idea.  Save a horse ride a cowgirl.  Or save a quad ride a cowgirl.

PureLogic

#92
I have something else you can hang!
[url="http://img145.imageshack.us/img145/6514/fmrsiggi3.jpg"]http://img145.imageshack.us/img145/6514/fmrsiggi3.jpg[/url]

qt314nfla

Hang what?  Beads around?  I'm sure there will be plenty of things to hang them around.  The question is will they be available for decorating?

enniehall

Quote from: ONEslowEXer on August 01, 2005, 11:29:27 PM
oh no ennie you better be good no beads 4 u ... we don't want you to rust lol
molly hatchet is following  weekend at  L-cross ;D ;D

funny randy
Mud-It's like whiskey to a drunk or poker to a gambler.

enniehall

hey flip flop got extra room on the back...or anyone else want a passenger?
Mud-It's like whiskey to a drunk or poker to a gambler.

450R_Matt

Quote from: enniehall on August 04, 2005, 04:20:34 PM
hey flip flop got extra room on the back...or anyone else want a passenger?

He probley has room on the back  but we dont call him flip-flop for notin.  ;) ;)
Proud to still own one of the badest quads ever built
               The Honda TRX250R
Got rid of the 4 poke and resurrected another dinosaur

MuddyGurl101

Quote from: QT314Nfla on July 27, 2005, 12:53:47 AM
Me and the Mrs. have plans to wrap those around a few things!

CAN'T BE A PARTY WITHOUT MUDDYGURL!
Count me in on that!
2005 Red Arctic Cat 400
Ram Cup Holder
26x10 Mud Lites

MuddyGurl101

Ok so I have some people putting me in charge of boob pictures??? Well, they say I can make girls do it? So come get beads and pics (if you want). Look for the group and I will be on the red arctic cat 400 4x4.

See ya'll in the mud!  ;D
2005 Red Arctic Cat 400
Ram Cup Holder
26x10 Mud Lites

PureLogic

Quote from: MuddyGurl101 on August 04, 2005, 06:29:55 PM
Ok so I have some people putting me in charge of boob pictures??? Well, they say I can make girls do it? So come get beads and pics (if you want). Look for the group and I will be on the red arctic cat 400 4x4.

See ya'll in the mud! ;D

Who from ATVFLORIDA.COM Made the executive decision to make you the boob picture taker?????  And who's beads are you using????
[url="http://img145.imageshack.us/img145/6514/fmrsiggi3.jpg"]http://img145.imageshack.us/img145/6514/fmrsiggi3.jpg[/url]

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com