MUDFEST 05 Aug 13-14

Started by FORDFANZ, July 08, 2005, 06:20:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FORDFANZ

Surprised  that  no  one  has  mentioned  this  yet 

For  those  of  you  who  remember  the  one in  03 he  has  permits  and  is  suppose  to  be  doing  it   more  often       


NOTICE  THE  PRICE   10.00 PER DAY 





I NEED MUD !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BCConviber

Um... it's been posted in the Group Rides section for a while  ;D
2007 660 Rhino Sport
2007 700 Grizzly, Realtree camo
**FMR FOR LIFE**

SSRancher

03' Rancher with lift, 26" vamps, clutch kit, jet kit,  warn un-locker, ramsey 2500lb, front spool locker, k&n filter, conferderate flag
98' Chevy S-10 4x4

FORDFANZ

man  I  wish  it  was  this  month   I  cant  wait  !!!!!
I NEED MUD !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BCConviber

No kidding... It's gonna be a good one!
2007 660 Rhino Sport
2007 700 Grizzly, Realtree camo
**FMR FOR LIFE**

FORDFANZ

I NEED MUD !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Njoutlaw88


FORDFANZ

I NEED MUD !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

rhinotime

hey FORDFANZ, when are you planning on leaving for this, and are you cmping?
2004 Yamaha Rhino
27" XTR's 14" ITP's
Pro Circuit exhaust
Dynojet
K&N filter
2" lift
Snorkled
"JUST MASH IT AND LET EM EAT"

FORDFANZ

Quote from: rhinotime on July 17, 2005, 08:13:17 PM
hey FORDFANZ, when are you planning on leaving for this, and are you cmping?
Cant  get  in  till  Sat  morning  so  I  leave  lakeland  around  6am  last  time  there  was  a  wait  to  get  in  ya  Iam  camping 
I NEED MUD !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

rhinotime

FORDFANZ, sounds good!  i believe i will be making this trip also.  if so maybe i will follow you down.  i will PM you when it gets closer. 
2004 Yamaha Rhino
27" XTR's 14" ITP's
Pro Circuit exhaust
Dynojet
K&N filter
2" lift
Snorkled
"JUST MASH IT AND LET EM EAT"

FORDFANZ

I NEED MUD !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

rubicon500kid

is there a age limit and what r the rules
DROP & DESTROY
87 s10 2/3 soon to be bagged
85 honda 110 atc(22" bearclaws & snorkeld)
01 kx 125 (pc pipe,tag bar's,pro racing rear rim,some lil other stuff
I hate it when you microwave something, then you start eating it, and it's cold in the middle...makes me wanna punch a

J.D.

You gotta be with an adult kid...some of us "adults" are worse than the little ones . :P
Arctic Cat 500 man. Dyno Jet , Snoorky , 14's , Cup Holder , Pro-Com CDI , K&N filter , .......To Be Continued ! 2001 Suzuki RM 250 ,Fatty Pipe , FMF muff ...

rubicon500kid

DROP & DESTROY
87 s10 2/3 soon to be bagged
85 honda 110 atc(22" bearclaws & snorkeld)
01 kx 125 (pc pipe,tag bar's,pro racing rear rim,some lil other stuff
I hate it when you microwave something, then you start eating it, and it's cold in the middle...makes me wanna punch a

FORDFANZ

Quote from: J.D. on July 18, 2005, 04:26:36 PM
You gotta be with an adult kid...some of us "adults" are worse than the little ones . :P

You  Got  that  right  !!!!
I NEED MUD !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PureLogic

I talked to John Sales the owner and operator of Okeechobee Mudfest and he opened up a thread for any questions.  http://www.atvflorida.com/forum/index.php/topic,4929.0.html  Glass bottles are allowed. Like said before no minors with out adults. REAL adults.  There is camping people with generators on one side of the compound and on the other side the rough necks. No Mudding or trail riding after dark. Only camp cruising. (cruising around to other camps checking people out.)  Nudity. Up to the persons discretion.   Gates do close at  7:00 or 8:00 pm depending on traffic. Swamp buggies, full tracks and any other wheeled mud riding vehicle is allowed except 3 wheelers. No fighting or underage drinking will be tolerated or you WILL be kicked out. MS&G has A security guard. This events got deputy's. This is the one that has been closed for 2 years and now they are back.
[url="http://img145.imageshack.us/img145/6514/fmrsiggi3.jpg"]http://img145.imageshack.us/img145/6514/fmrsiggi3.jpg[/url]

qt314nfla

I'll be there mrspurelogic and I already have plans.  Can't wait!

J.D.

I am one of the sponsers ... my first true accomplishment on helpin our sport.
Arctic Cat 500 man. Dyno Jet , Snoorky , 14's , Cup Holder , Pro-Com CDI , K&N filter , .......To Be Continued ! 2001 Suzuki RM 250 ,Fatty Pipe , FMF muff ...

02YamahaBigBear400

I'll be there. I'm asking off thursday when i go to work. JD did you get my email i sent you the other day. If not i can send you a message on here. I wanna give the 300 some more power. I'll see you out there everyone. I also might be staying the night saturday.
2002 Yamaha BigBear 400 4x4
27x10x12 Vampires (Front)
27x12x12 Vampires (Rear)
Custom Snorkel
Extra Lights w/custom grill
FMF MegaMax 2 exhaust
----------------------------------
1996 Honda 300 4x4
27x10(front) and 27x12(rear) vampires
exhaust
HL clutch Kit
Snorkel
am/fm cd player

MrsPureLogic

Ok doc...see you there!   ;)

inked4life87

ill be there on my full track.i am guessing you can bring a bbq?

qt314nfla

#22
Mudfest line up:

Fordfanz
QT314Fla
Purelogic's
02YamahaBigBear400
JD
rhinotime
BCConviber
inked4life87
yamaha660bsr
Wilburz brothers
SSRancher
Seebeejim
Gamer (maybe)


Anyone else?  I don't know about y'all but I can't wait!


02YamahaBigBear400

I'll be roughing it. Either a tent or my truck. Who else will be on the roughneck side.
2002 Yamaha BigBear 400 4x4
27x10x12 Vampires (Front)
27x12x12 Vampires (Rear)
Custom Snorkel
Extra Lights w/custom grill
FMF MegaMax 2 exhaust
----------------------------------
1996 Honda 300 4x4
27x10(front) and 27x12(rear) vampires
exhaust
HL clutch Kit
Snorkel
am/fm cd player

inked4life87


Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com