This looks fishy!!!!!!!!!! (SCAM)

Started by patches206, December 15, 2010, 07:04:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

patches206

Tampa Bay Craigs List  Hillsborough posting #2064993631   2006 Can-Am Outlander 800 Max 4x4  $3000

This looks fishy and I have to say this is a scam. Sent them an email because they had no phone listed and this is what came back.

Hi there,


First of all i have to let you know that the ATV is located in Montana, Great Falls.I've posted the ATV on many sites so i can sell it faster .I have a loan at the bank and i need the cash soon, that's also why i have reduced the price .I have CLEAR TITLE in hand. My local dealer will take care of the arrangements on the pick up or eventually shipping and payment . The name of the dealership is Online Trading Assistants .I guess you used OTA before but if you didn`t let me know and i'll be here with more details .


Thank you so much,
Sheryl :ThumbsDown.gif :ThumbsDown.gif :ThumbsDown.gif :ThumbsDown.gif :ThumbsDown.gif :ThumbsDown.gif :K

(AKA) Ayatollah Patches
Quad32Ex-lax has a mangina!
Quad32Ex-lax worse nightmare
Quad32Ex-laxblows!
Quad32Ex-lax likes men!
Quad32Ex-lax likes Sheep!

Johnny Rotten

They are all over... Here's a RZR in Fort Myers with a trailer and a "snow plow"..? $2750

http://fortmyers.craigslist.org/col/mcy/2037514276.html

And they have RZRs all over Florida for $2940.  They been doing the same ones for over a year.
I flag them but craigslist never takes them down.
2009 RZR
26x9x14/26x11x14 terra cross on ss 212's,
Rancho 6" long travel...

"I started out with nothing,
I still have most of it..."

RV Trax

I have found many scams similar to this on Craigs List.  There have been some great excuses to get scammed from the lady that lost her husband to deployed in the military.  Pay Google Checkout for a safe transaction, ETC. it is definitely B.S.   If it is not a local deal where you can see it, or it does not have a title-RUN AWAY FAST!!!
2011 Polaris Sportsman 850 HO
2004 Polaris Scrambler 500 4x4
2008 Ho Hung Chinese Junk 2wd

Anoriginal

Use their email to sign up for as much spam as you can.
One of the penalties for refusing to participte in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors. ~ Plato

Contrary to popular belief, nobody owes you anything.