ATV mechanic in Tampa Bay area?

Started by cheese, October 06, 2011, 12:40:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cheese

Looking for recommendations for an ATV mechanic in Tampa Bay.  Just need maintenance type work, nothing modded or fabricated. Been to a few of the local stealerships & not real happy with the service or the work being done.
thanks,
cheese

TRXASAURUS

What ya ride?

What needs too be done?
check out Tampa Bay's Newsest Dirt Site...
www.tampabayridindirty.com

shogun323

Call up Steve at Modded Motorsports. 727-432-0270 He'll take care of ya. He's in St. Pete.
"An armed society is a polite society." ~Robert A. Heinlein

trx#9

Quote from: shogun323 on October 07, 2011, 10:38:33 AM
Call up Steve at Modded Motorsports. 727-432-0270 He'll take care of ya. He's in St. Pete.
x2
"A SPECIAL THANKS TO MY SPONSORS"
Big Knob racing!, NewMembers Mom!
Sacks Gloryhole at the Little Bar!
Qawd32 Colon massage inc.!
Fuzzy Pickle race team!

duroc825

Quote from: trx#9 on October 07, 2011, 02:00:45 PM
Quote from: shogun323 on October 07, 2011, 10:38:33 AM
Call up Steve at Modded Motorsports. 727-432-0270 He'll take care of ya. He's in St. Pete.
x2

Uhmm yeah, good luck there.
I say contact TRXasaurus.

zephyr

2010 Green Polaris Sportsman 800

Dirty Brutes

E and E Ultra Sports. On Missouri Ave.  Clearwater 727-688-7448. His name is Eric. Tell him Jake Miller sent you.
2 2009 Kawasaki Brute Force 750s. Tamarack boxs, 27s, HL 2" lift and snorkels.

TRXASAURUS

Just wondered what he rode.  I'm not fixing.  Was going to suggest do out your self depending on need.
check out Tampa Bay's Newsest Dirt Site...
www.tampabayridindirty.com

cheese

Thanks everyone for the info.  I tend to break stuff faster than I can fix it (or have time to fix it).  Anyone know what I mean?  So the first order of business is to get my son's Predator 50 up and running. Seems to have lost all spark.   After that a TRX450R that needs a carb rebuild and a Raptor 660 that needs some clutch help.

RTN

Quote from: duroc825 on October 08, 2011, 01:10:27 AM
Quote from: trx#9 on October 07, 2011, 02:00:45 PM
Quote from: shogun323 on October 07, 2011, 10:38:33 AM
Call up Steve at Modded Motorsports. 727-432-0270 He'll take care of ya. He's in St. Pete.
x2

Uhmm yeah, good luck there.
I say contact TRXasaurus.


Yep...have had good luck there for 4 years now.  The only customers I've met with complaints of him are the kind you don't want around anyways.  i.e. non bill payers