Redneck Yacht Club.... How is it?

Started by 06zukiking, October 18, 2011, 01:19:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

06zukiking

Hey everyone! Was just looking to get a couple reviews on the redneck yacht club. It's in Punta Gorda I believe. I live on the east coast of florida and was thinking about doing the trip over for the weekend and staying Nov 11-13 for their trucks gone wild. The website looks really awesome. Anyone got any input? Advice? Is it worth the trip? Thank you... Patrick

Stinky Pete

yea it is way worth it .. alot of people .. ton of fun .. i live on the east coast and go to their events all the time
2009 Polaris XP 850 EPS

2008 Honda TRX450R (SOLD)

2005 Polaris Phoenix (SOLD)

speedman8903

yeah very good place to ride, not for little kids though does get wild but good fun place.
05 brute sold

08 brute
10' CATVOS lift
29.5 w/itp ss212 all blk
mimb snorkles
epi clutch kit
rilla rad relocated
and much more!!!

EDinFL

Anyone heading out there this weekend? I think today is the last day to get tickets on line. I may head down.
06 Arctic Cat 400 4x4

speedman8903

Quote from: EDinFL on November 07, 2011, 03:45:20 PM
Anyone heading out there this weekend? I think today is the last day to get tickets on line. I may head down.



i went this past weekend was reallllyyyyy packed but good enough to ride every where.
05 brute sold

08 brute
10' CATVOS lift
29.5 w/itp ss212 all blk
mimb snorkles
epi clutch kit
rilla rad relocated
and much more!!!

zman03

Youve gotta pin it to win it!

Starbuc71

A co-worker of mine went there a few weeks back and he did not like it.  He said it was very crazy and the camping was not like camping in a campground.  He said definatly do not bring young children here since quads are flying all over the place.  I have never been there and this was one persons opinion.  However, I don't think it's for me from what I hear.
2011 Can Am outlander 800R XXC

speedman8903

Quote from: zman03 on November 18, 2011, 10:05:07 PM
any dry trails for sport quads?



none at all goto lcross if anything they have trails. and starbuc your friend said it right sport quads flying every where thats why me personally ive had, rode and love sport quads. but to me they should not be there at all. there the ones that cause the problems. always speeding every where.
05 brute sold

08 brute
10' CATVOS lift
29.5 w/itp ss212 all blk
mimb snorkles
epi clutch kit
rilla rad relocated
and much more!!!

svtbolt04

#8
SOooo..Why do they make big bore utilitys that do 70...even 80mph right out of the box, weigh twice as much and not nearly as nimble...I know I've seen some of you utility guys PLENTY of times opening it up no problem on that main road, camp grounds, mud holes... The park itself needs more rules.

But, the park is nice. Not a sport quad place by any means. To me, riding wide open, stop, turn around, wide open again.. Not fun. True definition of goons.
823 for life!



Black wheels, plastics, some shiny chrome pieces. Left over dirt from last year, handle bars.

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com