Public access information/message board

Started by lisa, July 09, 2005, 06:06:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lisa

 Hello,

I got permission to post this url, so here it is: http://floridaequalaccess.org/forum/.

I see a lot of you are interested in doing something to keep the trails open. Here is what I know of the Ocala National Forest:  there are going to be three trail systems opened up to ATV/Motorbikes only in the ONF. They are a fraction of the size of the systems utilized now (before the closings).  I have written down somewhere the miles and locations, but I can't seem to find it. One of the locations is near Big Scrub, the other in Paisley, and I believe the third is near Lake Delancey (spelling?).

  For those of you serious about getting involved and keeping public lands open to all forms of public recreation, come check it out and add any information you have to the board. If we all work together, we can win.
In His Hands,
Lisa
In the beginning of a change the patriot is a scarce man, and brave, and hated and scorned. When his cause succeeds, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot.
Mark Twain - Notebook, 1904

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com