Your help is needed

Started by LostCause, October 09, 2011, 12:22:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LostCause

We are 4 weeks out from our first event at Sunshine MX in St. Petersburg, FL.  We all want a thriving series and we want to have a full gate to race against.  I need everyone to pass along information about the series and the races to whoever you can.  I am not sure the best way to stay contacted to everyone.  I have heard that one of the reasons that most forums are dead is because most are staying connected with Facebook.  So whatever form of social networking that you participate in please help pass along the information about the series.
We have the ability to control our future.

www.SSQSA.net

Thanks to our sponsors: Walsh Racecraft, X-Tream Clean, Ripixx, Goon with Style, Pit Posse, Amsoil, Equalibryum, Crown Wear, Answer, MSR, AXO, Slackercross, UFO, MXRESULTZ

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com