2012 Kawasaki Kx450F

Started by jocolo, October 07, 2011, 05:32:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jocolo


T2

Looking good were do you ride? I live in Orlando as well .
[url="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/tonyy.jpg"]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/tonyy.jpg[/url]

jocolo


T2

heading to ride Bithlo tomorrow if your interested
[url="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/tonyy.jpg"]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/tonyy.jpg[/url]

jocolo

I wish in NY till tom. nite
Thanks tou

zman03

Youve gotta pin it to win it!

T2

Quote from: jocolo on October 26, 2011, 10:46:06 PM
I wish in NY till tom. nite
Thanks tou
NP Hit me up when you get back Heading to Thunder cross  On Sunday as well I will send you my number in a PM
[url="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/tonyy.jpg"]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/tonyy.jpg[/url]

quad-14

so do you make custom number plates? i've been looking for a nice set but all the good ones i see on everyone's bikes.. i have a CRF250R.
Know Saftey...No Pain
No Saftey...Know Pain

jocolo



greenmachine

Quote from: T2 on October 08, 2011, 12:07:26 AM
Looking good were do you ride? I live in Orlando as well .
Hey Tony, how is that CR85R running?
Is the boy liknig it?

T2

He likes it But I have it for sale now Hes out growing it I got him a YZ250F Now and We both love it. If you know anyone looking to buy it please let me know I have it listed on CL.

[url="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/tonyy.jpg"]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/tonyy.jpg[/url]

greenmachine

thats cool I will keep my ears open. The 250f motors are nice. Been thinkin about building a hybrid blaster with the yz250f motor.