Where can i find 6" pvc pipe for tube stereo

Started by Stinky Pete, October 03, 2011, 10:29:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Stinky Pete

Anybody know where i can find/buy 6" pvc pipe for a tube stereo i am working on? Thanks
2009 Polaris XP 850 EPS

2008 Honda TRX450R (SOLD)

2005 Polaris Phoenix (SOLD)

jrpro130

I got a section from home depot, it was very expensive..had to buy 8ft I think
08 Brute 750
Snorkel/Radiator Relocated, 29.5's, Muzzy, PCIII, UNI, and a few other custom mods

Stinky Pete

i just called my home depot and they only carry up to 4"
2009 Polaris XP 850 EPS

2008 Honda TRX450R (SOLD)

2005 Polaris Phoenix (SOLD)

yfz122

Go to your local irrigation supply. Some have scrap for sale, sometimes free pieces. If not they can sell you some.
Next thing you know they'll take my thoughts away

greenmachine

saw it in LOWES today, it was green and looked to be in 6' lengths. Didnt catch the price though.

jrpro130

Quote from: greenmachine on October 04, 2011, 11:28:23 PM
saw it in LOWES today, it was green and looked to be in 6' lengths. Didnt catch the price though.

Green is a different outside diameter.  I tried to get that but when I put a white sch 40 coupling up to it, wasn't even close...about 1" off.

Pete, your location says deerfield...check out the home depot on 441 and wiles thats where I got mine, call them first though.  I just got it a month ago
08 Brute 750
Snorkel/Radiator Relocated, 29.5's, Muzzy, PCIII, UNI, and a few other custom mods

Stinky Pete

2009 Polaris XP 850 EPS

2008 Honda TRX450R (SOLD)

2005 Polaris Phoenix (SOLD)