any XC races held in North FL anymore?

Started by sykolincoln, September 16, 2011, 10:58:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sykolincoln

may daughter would like to run a XC race in a few months since I got her a new quad (250ex) She has a disability so I would have to follow her the whole time. I just dont see any XC races being held anymore seems like?
3 wheelers are like parapalegic girls....you know you want to ride it!

www.3wheelerworldforums.com

www.sponsorhouse.com/Members/SOUTHGACUSTOMS

Andy9933

Motoplex holds a few a year, He's working on a endurance race right now. FTR has a few races, lake city, gainseville, pensacola.
[url="//www.tampabayridindirty.com"]WWW.TAMPABAYRIDINDIRTY.COM[/url]

sykolincoln

all I see on the motoplex is MX races I do see quite a few that are not to far away with the FTR do you have to be a member to race those?
3 wheelers are like parapalegic girls....you know you want to ride it!

www.3wheelerworldforums.com

www.sponsorhouse.com/Members/SOUTHGACUSTOMS

Andy9933

#3
Quote from: sykolincoln on September 17, 2011, 10:12:19 AM
all I see on the motoplex is MX races I do see quite a few that are not to far away with the FTR do you have to be a member to race those?

Yes, 50.00 member per year, 50.00 per race and 30.00 one time for a transponder. If the race is a AMA race you will need that membership too. Its worth every penny if you like XC. There are usually a good turn out in that class. John450r's daughter rides a 250 in that class.
[url="//www.tampabayridindirty.com"]WWW.TAMPABAYRIDINDIRTY.COM[/url]

sykolincoln

well she would be only able to run a very limited amount of races plus she dosnt stand a fighting chance against other kids, do they make some special exceptions for disabilities?
3 wheelers are like parapalegic girls....you know you want to ride it!

www.3wheelerworldforums.com

www.sponsorhouse.com/Members/SOUTHGACUSTOMS

Andy9933

[url="//www.tampabayridindirty.com"]WWW.TAMPABAYRIDINDIRTY.COM[/url]