Rocky Mountain ATV are ripp-offs

Started by Keeter, August 19, 2009, 11:00:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Keeter

EBC Brake Pad - Severe Duty
2008 Polaris SPORTSMAN 800 H.O. EFI 4X4 (Front Left/Front Right)


This is how the order appears on my confirmation. 

Anybody wanna guess what was delivered??


One set, they then told me it was a mistake on their part and I could buy an additional set half price plus shipping.

BS...  Never again.    Went to Motorcycle Superstore and got them at a better price.
2019 Can Am 850 XMR

Mudneck

A blow up doll for your slender threefitty frame  :-* ?
[url="http://mudneck.com/home.html"]http://mudneck.com/home.html[/url]

Mudneck

[url="http://mudneck.com/home.html"]http://mudneck.com/home.html[/url]

apkkfx400

Been ordering thru them for years on multiple machines and have yet to experience any problems.  Besides great prices, their customer service has been excellent.  But I usually don't order small items that local dealers have in stock.  I usually use rockymountain when my order is going to be over $100 to benefit from their free shipping.

Mark

AintSkeered

Call Chestnut to tell him where you got those new shoes and I'll do his brakes on Saturday.
2015 Can-Am Outlander XT-P by Perry Performance Group

apkkfx400


Shotgun

I have ordered from them may times, and have had no problem with them at all. I highly recommend them.

quad-14

i've ordered MANY things for many bikes and quads from them with no problems, but even when i read that i would assume that it was only going to come with one set of pads (that is usually how you buy brake pads) and the title for the item was just informing you that it will fit either the left or right side

-but i dont know how much they charged you, so if it was a significant amount i can see where your coming from.

Know Saftey...No Pain
No Saftey...Know Pain

JECKELS

Have ordered from them and had similar problems. I always try to order from ROONIESMAILORDER.COM. When you do have a problem they go out of there way to fix it. And both times I got half of my parts for free.
08 RZR+
09 KTM 505
04 YFZ 450
02 RAPTOR
03 Yamaha AR210

Shotgun

I buy tons from them and never a problem.

KFX400 NPR

never had a problem with them but just ordered a gasket from motosport.com and they sent it in a box that could have had a seat in it and it was smaller than a penny.  I got charged $8 for shipping for something that could have fit in a envelope so was unimpressed with them.

greenmachine

#11
I have ordered thousands of dollars from RMATV and never once a backorder or problem. Customer service has always been top notch and free 3day shipping over $100 cant be beat. Not to mention you can always find an online coupon code for them to save even more money.
Only one time did they not have a fox tshirt in the size I ordered from closeouts just to pad the order to hit free freight, they called me the next morning to tell me they could not fulfill that and still shipped it free freight even though it was under $100.
sorry you had a bad experience it is not normal, would be nice to know if you were highly overcharged?
Here is the site location, it offers you to pick "front right" or "front left", it does not offer "Front Left/Front Right". You have to order one or the other, when you click the left or right it shows the same part#. Seems you should have orderd left and right to get 2 sets........http://www.rockymountainatvmc.com/productDetail.do?navTitle=Brakes&webCatId=15&navType=type&webTypeId=31&prodFamilyId=4462&listingId=&custPropAttr1=2

patches206

I too have ordered from RMATV and never had any issues.  They have some great deals on closeout items and shipping deals as well.
(AKA) Ayatollah Patches
Quad32Ex-lax has a mangina!
Quad32Ex-lax worse nightmare
Quad32Ex-laxblows!
Quad32Ex-lax likes men!
Quad32Ex-lax likes Sheep!

08Honda400EX

I order from them all the time, no complaints.  Brake pads are usually sold in pair sets, meaning two pads for just one side of the back
Charlie Swartz - #890

2008 White/Black Honda TRX400EX
2011 Green Honda Recon 250TM

Keeter

Hmmm. So I guess when the order say front left/front right that means the front left outer and front left inner..Gotcha!!!
:banghead.gif ???
2019 Can Am 850 XMR

AintSkeered

Keeter, that's how they sell brake pads for Hondas! :)
2015 Can-Am Outlander XT-P by Perry Performance Group