24 Hour race

Started by Shawn, August 11, 2011, 09:43:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shawn

We have a Team, so what if we have all switched to dirtbikes. We still love to ride. Who else is in?
Sponsored by
OUT OF CONTROL POWERSPORTS located in
St. Lucie County
772-429-0206

Chillinthemost

Dirt bikes???? Thats a great idea.........................if you enjoy wearing a cast.
YFZ  FTR B-Open  #12
Chillin Jr. FTR Super Pee A #12

Shawn

Im digging the bike. I wish I would have made the switch years ago. For that matter, I wish I would have started out on a bike. Dont get confused ??? I still have my 04 450 and always will. Once I get the money to give her a good rebuild I still plan on putting her to use. This is my mid life crises ;)
Sponsored by
OUT OF CONTROL POWERSPORTS located in
St. Lucie County
772-429-0206