Went to hastings today

Started by Ole Nasty, August 14, 2011, 01:35:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ole Nasty












Had to winch him out








Blew the bead and knocked the tire off the rim.  Ended the trip. 

As soon as I got a flat the bottom fell out of the sky and I had to do some Bear Grylls sh*t.

This is a short vid of what I had to limp back home in.
2011 Yamaha Grizzly 700, Snorkeled, Racked, Clutched and Lifted 29.5" OL2s, 2" spacers all around.

2009 Polaris Sportsman 500 HO, Racked and Snorkeled, UNI filter, 27" Zillas
My Youtube Channel: [url="http://www.youtube.com/user/OleNasty79?feature=mhee"]http://www.youtube.com/user/OleNasty79?feature=mhee[/url]

Ole Nasty

Two more vids....I got another one that showed I busted the bead but can't get it to play.

This was actually at least twice the length shown in the vid.
2011 Yamaha Grizzly 700, Snorkeled, Racked, Clutched and Lifted 29.5" OL2s, 2" spacers all around.

2009 Polaris Sportsman 500 HO, Racked and Snorkeled, UNI filter, 27" Zillas
My Youtube Channel: [url="http://www.youtube.com/user/OleNasty79?feature=mhee"]http://www.youtube.com/user/OleNasty79?feature=mhee[/url]

Busta Nutt

whats that log for on the front of your quad

Ole Nasty

That's a 4" pvc storage tube that I keep my tow strap in.  It could be used for whatever you wanna keep dry though, it's water tight.
2011 Yamaha Grizzly 700, Snorkeled, Racked, Clutched and Lifted 29.5" OL2s, 2" spacers all around.

2009 Polaris Sportsman 500 HO, Racked and Snorkeled, UNI filter, 27" Zillas
My Youtube Channel: [url="http://www.youtube.com/user/OleNasty79?feature=mhee"]http://www.youtube.com/user/OleNasty79?feature=mhee[/url]

P.J.

Looks like a awesome place to ride!.
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 350 4x4


26"Bear Claws
ITP C series wheels

BIG GUNexhaust

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com