riding,,,lets go

Started by mudbucket2, August 12, 2011, 11:38:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mudbucket2

looking to go to(( ONF )) one day next week lets get it togather and go...we need to work on a day to go,, i have only been there 2 or 3 times so dont know where is a good place to park and ride...let me know ...jim

zephyr

I will probally go to ONF on Tues. and ride the Centennial Trail. (Not confirmed yet)
2010 Green Polaris Sportsman 800

1Scorpion

 I can't believe you are riding in this heat. Do you have a/c ?  Just kidding. I wish I could go but it will be a few more weeks for me. :(

zephyr

Scorpion as long as you are moving theres a breeze  ;D But Yes it is hot !!!
2010 Green Polaris Sportsman 800

SMP63

#4
Ready to ride!!! Tuesday sounds good to me. I've got a small grill i can bring & we can cook some burgers or dogs if ya want.

Hang in there Scorpion you'll be back riding soon!!!!
Green 2011 Polaris Sportsman 500 H.O.
3500# winch
26" Mud Trax X/L on 14" STI's
Ricochet a-arm guards
Rev. over ride kit
3 HID light kit
3 light mod.

Uni air filters on both.

Red 2011 Polaris Sportsman 500 H.O.
Ricochet a-arm guards
HID 3 light kit
3 light mod.
Winch,wheels & tires still to

zephyr

what happened i thought you wern't going to be able to ride
2010 Green Polaris Sportsman 800

SMP63

My son got invited to stay over @ a freinds house before school starts. He won't be going so i don't have to wait on the studs to come in.
Green 2011 Polaris Sportsman 500 H.O.
3500# winch
26" Mud Trax X/L on 14" STI's
Ricochet a-arm guards
Rev. over ride kit
3 HID light kit
3 light mod.

Uni air filters on both.

Red 2011 Polaris Sportsman 500 H.O.
Ricochet a-arm guards
HID 3 light kit
3 light mod.
Winch,wheels & tires still to

08Honda400EX

I work tuesday but if yall wanted to go wednesday I'd be up for the trip.  What do yall ride?
Charlie Swartz - #890

2008 White/Black Honda TRX400EX
2011 Green Honda Recon 250TM

zephyr

I'm off ont Tuesday but work on Wednesday :'(
2010 Green Polaris Sportsman 800

zephyr

Anybody want to join us on Tuesday????
2010 Green Polaris Sportsman 800

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com