Can-am frame problems ?

Started by 1Scorpion, August 16, 2011, 02:07:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

1Scorpion

 I'm doing some research while I'm deciding to get another quad. Not sure if it will be sport or ute.  I came across Can-am having a few problems with the frames on the renegade and outlander models.
I was wondering if anyone here has had any issues or know of anyone who had this problem ?   I'm not bashing the brand just curious if I should consider them or not.

derek330

I have a 450 with a bent frame at my shop. It has less than 50hrs on it. 1st gear tumble.
In my opinion the can-am's are a joke. They build them like polaris built bikes in te early 90's....
WEAK!!!!! :-\
2010 SDTA OPEN CLASS CHAMP!
        > Mystic Motorsports<
     The innovators not the imitators!   
     <Performance 2-stroke engines>
     3 TIME open class championship engine
      builder and tuner.

Andy9933

Your best bet would be-

http://www.can-amforum.com/forums/

http://www.can-amtalk.com/forums/

But a friend of mine has a renegade 500 and 800 and he beats them pretty good and havent had any problems.
[url="//www.tampabayridindirty.com"]WWW.TAMPABAYRIDINDIRTY.COM[/url]

AintSkeered

#3
If you're concerned about the opinions of irresponsible chicken little types bashing Can-am frames(while claiming that only their grandmothers are riding them to church on Sunday,) go buy a $99 ATR chassis spine for your's or skid plates. Look around when you're riding, that's Gades and Outies outperforming your arises.
2015 Can-Am Outlander XT-P by Perry Performance Group