Fantasy football

Started by ocalamike, July 28, 2011, 11:53:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ocalamike

We gonna do it this year? I need to take back my championship fron 09 that I was cheated out of last year by Dalequad. :'(
The only man that newmember showed up to fight! He went home bleeding and crying

Paul_S

Quote from: ocalamike on July 28, 2011, 11:53:56 PM
We gonna do it this year? I need to take back my championship fron 09 that I was cheated out of last year by Dalequad. :'(

Yeah dawg I'm in  ;D

KFX400 NPR

I would like to get in on it how much?

Motoplex_Matt


Paul_S

Quote from: KFX400 NPR on July 29, 2011, 01:09:16 AM
I would like to get in on it how much?

It's free, I'll post up a link in a few days  ;D

KFX400 NPR

ok so just for fun sounds good I would like in ;)

ocalamike

The Mighty Morons will return to their championship form this year!!!!! >:D
The only man that newmember showed up to fight! He went home bleeding and crying

KFX400 NPR

any updates on this would like to get in but have not seen whats service you guys are using or anything keep me posted

Paul_S

Quote from: KFX400 NPR on August 10, 2011, 05:59:24 PM
any updates on this would like to get in but have not seen whats service you guys are using or anything keep me posted

We use Yahoo  ;D

KFX400 NPR

ok I have a yahoo account is the league setup? if so whats the name and pass if you need a pass to get in ty

Paul_S

Quote from: KFX400 NPR on August 10, 2011, 06:56:05 PM
ok I have a yahoo account is the league setup? if so whats the name and pass if you need a pass to get in ty

Be ready in the next day or two  ;)

ocalamike

Whats is it Paul 4 years in a row you lost in the championship game? I will be beating you in that game this year.........It's 2009 all over again!  :-*
The only man that newmember showed up to fight! He went home bleeding and crying

Paul_S

Yup, I made it to the final and chocked EVERY time  :'(

5th year is going to be a doozy though.

League is open for registration now.

Looking for about 8~10 teams this year.

http://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com/f1/register_joinprivateleague_league_select?invitation=470172_242_561836_3_3

You will need your own Yahoo username and password.

Pm me for the league password.

ocalamike

I think I may have won this week. I knew I had a good team but over 500 points? HOLY SHIZZ!!!
The only man that newmember showed up to fight! He went home bleeding and crying

ocalamike

The Mighty Morons are champions again!!!! Nice season Dalequad but Romo gettin hurt was the dagger for you!!!!
The only man that newmember showed up to fight! He went home bleeding and crying

patches206

Mikey where the hell have you been hiding.
(AKA) Ayatollah Patches
Quad32Ex-lax has a mangina!
Quad32Ex-lax worse nightmare
Quad32Ex-laxblows!
Quad32Ex-lax likes men!
Quad32Ex-lax likes Sheep!

ocalamike

Been busy lots of stuff happening in my life right now. All of it good though. I have been blessed lately.
The only man that newmember showed up to fight! He went home bleeding and crying

patches206

Good to hear we have to get together to ride.  My be an over nighter Croom or Ocala?
(AKA) Ayatollah Patches
Quad32Ex-lax has a mangina!
Quad32Ex-lax worse nightmare
Quad32Ex-laxblows!
Quad32Ex-lax likes men!
Quad32Ex-lax likes Sheep!

Paul_S

Props on the win sir. My team really blew this year.

ocalamike

Yea it was weird not seeing you in the playoffs.
The only man that newmember showed up to fight! He went home bleeding and crying