24 Team XC Race * Important Update*

Started by Paul_S, July 12, 2011, 03:48:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Paul_S

More details and early registration discounts to follow.............................


john450r

Cant wait working on getting a team together should be great

rzr ridr

Awesome flyer cu cant wait me you and Matt gonna do the RZR:ThumbsUp.gif :ThumbsUp.gif :ThumbsUp.gif
[url="//www.floridamotoplex.com"]www.floridamotoplex.com[/url]
WISE MEN STILL SEEK HIM
FASTEST SXS AT THE PLEX NOBODY CAN BEAT ME
PAUL AND MATTS BEST FRIEND
I CAN MAKE NEWMEMBER CRAP HIS DRAWS!!

Paul_S

Quote from: rzr ridr on July 13, 2011, 04:40:15 PM
Awesome flyer cu cant wait me you and Matt gonna do the RZR:ThumbsUp.gif :ThumbsUp.gif :ThumbsUp.gif

I'm in, I bet Matt is too  ;D

450rutmaker

I sure wish I still had the yfz I'd love to race this.
I just dont know how the renegade would fair.
07 Renegade 800 32 Silverbacks

Paul_S

Quote from: 450rutmaker on July 15, 2011, 01:33:46 AM
I sure wish I still had the yfz I'd love to race this.
I just dont know how the renegade would fair.

We got a few UTE's showing interest....plus a boat load of RZR's and other UTV's.

Just need to get a few team mates Daniel, you can have up to 4 bikes per team......6 hours use, staggered over a 24 hour period isn't too much. I bet Randy would run his Renegade, he is from the burg too.

Paul_S

#6
Rules and format are now posted

(CLICK HERE)

rzr ridr

Hey Paul is it gonna be me you Matt and Russ or Ironhyde or both we can run three buggies right ;D ;D ;D
[url="//www.floridamotoplex.com"]www.floridamotoplex.com[/url]
WISE MEN STILL SEEK HIM
FASTEST SXS AT THE PLEX NOBODY CAN BEAT ME
PAUL AND MATTS BEST FRIEND
I CAN MAKE NEWMEMBER CRAP HIS DRAWS!!

Paul_S

Quote from: rzr ridr on July 22, 2011, 03:36:33 PM
Hey Paul is it gonna be me you Matt and Russ or Ironhyde or both we can run three buggies right ;D ;D ;D

Not sure, I know my wife wanted to do a few hours if it's ok, I don't care if I race or not.

Matt wants to race a couple of teams  ;D

rzr ridr

Ok bro she can race mine as many laps as she wants ;D ;D ;D we will run er till she quits ;D
[url="//www.floridamotoplex.com"]www.floridamotoplex.com[/url]
WISE MEN STILL SEEK HIM
FASTEST SXS AT THE PLEX NOBODY CAN BEAT ME
PAUL AND MATTS BEST FRIEND
I CAN MAKE NEWMEMBER CRAP HIS DRAWS!!

Shawn

Just a thought to add to your Rules for the Race. For safety reasons Every machine should have to have a Glo Stick of some type attached to it. What happens if they stall their machine or fall down or their battery dies and another rider cant see them? That could be a bad situation. Just a thought to prevent someone from getting ran over.
Sponsored by
OUT OF CONTROL POWERSPORTS located in
St. Lucie County
772-429-0206

Paul_S

‎24 hour race is now officially cancelled!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We gave everyone time to preregister, but only had 2 atv teams, 3 sxs teams and zero dirt bike teams register. Obviously it wouldn't make for much of an exciting race. We are still going to have XC race this fall....just going to figure out a more popular format.

Shawn

Bike guys have to buy lights which adds a min. of $300 to the race for us/them. Try to advertise a 10hr race for Oct. 1st. Thats an off weekend for the FTR, Dirty Foot is closed and the bikers wont need lights. See how much interest you can get in the next 2 weeks.

Just a thought.

ps, I have  my masters test on the 24th.
Sponsored by
OUT OF CONTROL POWERSPORTS located in
St. Lucie County
772-429-0206

Paul_S

Quote from: Shawn on September 07, 2011, 08:11:55 AM
Bike guys have to buy lights which adds a min. of $300 to the race for us/them. Try to advertise a 10hr race for Oct. 1st. Thats an off weekend for the FTR, Dirty Foot is closed and the bikers wont need lights. See how much interest you can get in the next 2 weeks.

Just a thought.

ps, I have  my masters test on the 24th.

Thinking of doing 2 man teams 6 hour race.

Good luck on the 24th  :)

Chillinthemost

 Sorry to hear it didnt go over well. I honestly didnt think it would, 24 hrs. is a BIG commitment. I love to race when my personal life allows me the time but the 6-8 hour events interest me more than a 24.
  A 24 hr. race would be cool if it was a baja type long distance race or it took place on a HUGE tract of land so that you werent making a million laps.
YFZ  FTR B-Open  #12
Chillin Jr. FTR Super Pee A #12

Shawn

Quote from: Paul_S on September 07, 2011, 12:12:41 PM
Quote from: Shawn on September 07, 2011, 08:11:55 AM
Bike guys have to buy lights which adds a min. of $300 to the race for us/them. Try to advertise a 10hr race for Oct. 1st. Thats an off weekend for the FTR, Dirty Foot is closed and the bikers wont need lights. See how much interest you can get in the next 2 weeks.

Just a thought.

ps, I have  my masters test on the 24th.

Thinking of doing 2 man teams 6 hour race.

Good luck on the 24th  :)



Thanks. I need it.
Sponsored by
OUT OF CONTROL POWERSPORTS located in
St. Lucie County
772-429-0206

Shawn

So when we we know if its official for the 6hr 2 man team race on the Oct. 1st? I now have a few dirt bike friends that may want to come up and race. They wanted to do the 24hr but the exspense was to much. With a 6hr race we can all ride up together and make a long day of it.
Sponsored by
OUT OF CONTROL POWERSPORTS located in
St. Lucie County
772-429-0206

Paul_S

#17
Quote from: Shawn on September 08, 2011, 09:24:37 AM
So when we we know if its official for the 6hr 2 man team race on the Oct. 1st? I now have a few dirt bike friends that may want to come up and race. They wanted to do the 24hr but the exspense was to much. With a 6hr race we can all ride up together and make a long day of it.

I'll figure it out today, although it would have to be on Sunday (the 2nd) as we have an mx race on the Saturday.

Shawn

My crew will be out. With nothing solid for us to plan for it looks like 4 of us are gonna carpool to durhamtown. Bikes are so much cheaper, if they only had lights ???
Sponsored by
OUT OF CONTROL POWERSPORTS located in
St. Lucie County
772-429-0206

Paul_S

Quote from: Shawn on September 11, 2011, 09:54:35 AM
My crew will be out. With nothing solid for us to plan for it looks like 4 of us are gonna carpool to durhamtown. Bikes are so much cheaper, if they only had lights ???

Cool, enjoy Durhamtown.

I am still looking at dates in Oct for the new 6 hour 2 man team.

Will let everyone know in a day or so.