New guy from Brooksville!

Started by Dirty Brutes, July 03, 2011, 03:14:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dirty Brutes

Hello everyone. Been snoopng around site for a while and finally desided to register. I have two Brute forces and love to ride. Anyone want to ride let me know. I want to get to DFA and mud muckers some time.
2 2009 Kawasaki Brute Force 750s. Tamarack boxs, 27s, HL 2" lift and snorkels.

mrbones

Riding Old Reliable --> The Honda Recon

patches206

(AKA) Ayatollah Patches
Quad32Ex-lax has a mangina!
Quad32Ex-lax worse nightmare
Quad32Ex-laxblows!
Quad32Ex-lax likes men!
Quad32Ex-lax likes Sheep!

SMP63

Green 2011 Polaris Sportsman 500 H.O.
3500# winch
26" Mud Trax X/L on 14" STI's
Ricochet a-arm guards
Rev. over ride kit
3 HID light kit
3 light mod.

Uni air filters on both.

Red 2011 Polaris Sportsman 500 H.O.
Ricochet a-arm guards
HID 3 light kit
3 light mod.
Winch,wheels & tires still to

1Scorpion

 Welcome to the site. I won't be riding for a while. I broke my leg in a street bike crash.  I hope to be riding atvs again in Sept. or  Oct .   I usally ride in Ocala National Forest. 
  See you on the trails !

mrbones

Ouch. What kind of street bike?
Riding Old Reliable --> The Honda Recon

Busta Nutt

ha  ha  my sister in law lives in brooksville you all some hillbillies up there. she gots a dam triple wide

mrbones

A damn triple wide is a big ass house, bro.
Riding Old Reliable --> The Honda Recon

1Scorpion

#8
Quote from: mrbones on August 03, 2011, 07:30:45 PM
Ouch. What kind of street bike?
2010 Kawaski Concours 14 abs .  I'm pretty sure they are going to total it.  
 If they do I might get a sport quad to add to the stable.  I like my ute but I would like to have something to get a little sport riding in.  Once the weather cools down and I heal up.  
 Croom is the nearest place for me to ride . I like Ocala but it has to be an all day ride to make it worth while.      
Are you all riding even in this heat ? 

Sorry didn't mean to hijack this thread. 

Busta Nutt

Quote from: mrbones on August 04, 2011, 05:43:16 AM
A damn triple wide is a big ass house, bro.
you ain't kiddin got a dam pool table in the living room and an above ground pool out back wit a trampoline right next to it!  they got 10 acres I tink.