July MS&G

Started by qt314nfla, July 07, 2005, 12:10:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

wilburz

I got 2-way radios but not sure I have 2-2 channel. more like 1 to 10 or something. why don't you get early saturday morning and go? we should be there by 10 am. if you go friday you should get in. ask the guy at the gate how to get to the back field and set up back there. stay up wind of the road for dust control reasons. that is we are heading.

Purelogic -  we will see you out there.   
1978 ridin mower, 48 inch cut, 3.4 hp briggs & stratton
12-6-3 front
14-8-5 back
no muffler

FORDFANZ

Quote from: QT314Nfla on July 12, 2005, 08:52:06 PM
So far I'm still planning on going.  Not sure if I'll have friends with me or if I'll be driving down solo.  I was thinking about leaving Friday night late.  Will anyone be there and will I be able to get in late?  Say like midnight or so or will the gates be closed?

I have 2 way radios and will be on channel 2-2, does anyone else have these?  It would be an easy way to meet up if phones aren't working.  I also have nextel my dc is 161*195037*13.  I've never been to one so I have no idea about my way around the property or where to meet anyone.  Please let me know.  I'd hate to get there and set up camp then have to break it down to meet up.



Dont  think  you  can  get  in  that  late    but  call  them    Go  to  www.l-cross.com  and  get  the  ###
I NEED MUD !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

wilburz

Who is still going? We are leaving tommorrow morning and camping out until Sunday. C-U-there!
1978 ridin mower, 48 inch cut, 3.4 hp briggs & stratton
12-6-3 front
14-8-5 back
no muffler

Busta Nutt


qt314nfla

seebeejim and i are leaving sarasota at around 7ish saturday am.  see y'all out there.

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com