Trophy Ceremony/BBQ

Started by Paul_S, June 20, 2011, 10:30:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Paul_S

We are having our BBQ/Trophy Ceremony this weekend....please RSVP if you are planning on attending. No gate fee, free track time for anyone who has raced any rounds of the series. Festivities kick off at 10 am, veggie burgs for all :)

You can rsvp here, or our facebook page http://www.facebook.com/pages/Florida-Motoplex/119054260459?ref=nf

or our forum: http://floridamotoplex.com/index.php/forumnew/4-plex-events-info-and-q-a-a/317-end-of-series-bbq-a-trophys.html#317

rzr ridr

[url="//www.floridamotoplex.com"]www.floridamotoplex.com[/url]
WISE MEN STILL SEEK HIM
FASTEST SXS AT THE PLEX NOBODY CAN BEAT ME
PAUL AND MATTS BEST FRIEND
I CAN MAKE NEWMEMBER CRAP HIS DRAWS!!

250rsith

Wish I could be there. Just want to thank you Paul , Matt and the rest of the guys for all the fun there at the plex and allowing me and my family have a good time and join you guys. Wishing you guys have a wonderfull day/ceremony and a safe day. I'll be at Miami for the weekend but my mind will be there, lol. Save some food for me!!!!!!  :D
TRX 250R - #25 (sold)
LT-R450 - #25

Paul_S

Got a veggie burg with your name on it Pablo  ;)

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com