OCALA MICRO SPEEDWAY/OPEN PRACTICE SUNDAY 8/28

Started by OCALA MICRO SPEEDWAY, August 17, 2011, 01:56:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

OCALA MICRO SPEEDWAY

OCALA MICRO SPEEDWAY
OPEN PRACTICE SUNDAY AUGUST 28TH


GATES OPEN @ 9am
PRACTICE 9am TILL 2pm

COST TO PRACTICE $10
COST TO SPECTATE $5

We are considering starting TT racing again!!
Please give us some feedback.

71197 NW Gainesville Rd. Ocala, Fl.34475

For more info Please call Bill @352-812-3922

zman03

do you have a website? any pics of events? or the track?
Youve gotta pin it to win it!

OCALA MICRO SPEEDWAY


Devildog

Are you going to be having any more bike practice days?

dirtysouthmotorsports

there website says theres another practice september 11th

Devildog

Do the Practices listed on their schedule always include bikes?

I didn't see anywhere on the site where it said one way or the other. I couldn't tell if their practices were all inclusive or just the cars or ????


If that one is bikes too then I can probably make that. Assuming I can get the parts I need in time.

dirtysouthmotorsports

its a open practice bikes and cars.. im bringing my quad out.. see you there if you make it :ThumbsUp.gif