Memorial day weekend barrell race

Started by rzr ridr, June 06, 2011, 03:17:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rzr ridr

A few pictures my wife put together for us hope yall enjoy ;D more to come ;D ;D ;D
Florida MotoPlex Memorial Day Weekend 2011 Barrel Race
I can hear em now at 0;44 Paul says your name sir ;D
Mikey says f&&& off ;D ;D ;D
[url="//www.floridamotoplex.com"]www.floridamotoplex.com[/url]
WISE MEN STILL SEEK HIM
FASTEST SXS AT THE PLEX NOBODY CAN BEAT ME
PAUL AND MATTS BEST FRIEND
I CAN MAKE NEWMEMBER CRAP HIS DRAWS!!

Paul_S

LOL, all you fokkkers all look the same with your helmets on

rzr ridr

Quote from: Paul_S on June 06, 2011, 04:49:18 PM
LOL, all you fokkkers all look the same with your helmets on
LOL hey paul you remember that day we was getting ready to ride the trails and you had suited up and had your helmet on and I walked up to you and said hey im herschell nice to meet you ;D ;D ;D you said hey im Paul you dipchitt I honestly didn't recognize you rolback1 rolback1 rolback1
[url="//www.floridamotoplex.com"]www.floridamotoplex.com[/url]
WISE MEN STILL SEEK HIM
FASTEST SXS AT THE PLEX NOBODY CAN BEAT ME
PAUL AND MATTS BEST FRIEND
I CAN MAKE NEWMEMBER CRAP HIS DRAWS!!

Paul_S


ocalamike

#4
I remember Pauly asking my name but I would never tell him to f#%$ off...................oh wait yeah I did say that! :o
The only man that newmember showed up to fight! He went home bleeding and crying

patches206

Thanks that was awesome! :ThumbsUp.gif
(AKA) Ayatollah Patches
Quad32Ex-lax has a mangina!
Quad32Ex-lax worse nightmare
Quad32Ex-laxblows!
Quad32Ex-lax likes men!
Quad32Ex-lax likes Sheep!

250rsith

Awesome, seems as you guys had a blast. Thanks for sharing!!!!
TRX 250R - #25 (sold)
LT-R450 - #25

TRXASAURUS

Wooooot great video...

Especially my pics and taking the WIN!
check out Tampa Bay's Newsest Dirt Site...
www.tampabayridindirty.com

rzr ridr

Quote from: TRXASAURUS on June 08, 2011, 01:16:17 PM
Wooooot great video...

Especially my pics and taking the WIN!
Great job bro and you did in loafers ;D ;D ;D :ThumbsUp.gif :ThumbsUp.gif :ThumbsUp.gif
[url="//www.floridamotoplex.com"]www.floridamotoplex.com[/url]
WISE MEN STILL SEEK HIM
FASTEST SXS AT THE PLEX NOBODY CAN BEAT ME
PAUL AND MATTS BEST FRIEND
I CAN MAKE NEWMEMBER CRAP HIS DRAWS!!

john450r


Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com