my new quad

Started by ericmo, June 05, 2011, 06:25:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ericmo

picked up my new to me quad today! its a Suzuki LT230 quardrunner. I got it from my brother in-law. fresh rebuild and runs like a top!


mrbones

Congrats on the new ride. Where do you take it?
Riding Old Reliable --> The Honda Recon

ericmo

right now just on the private trails here on my brother in laws property. looking to going out to DFA or Rancho soon

yfz122

Rancho sucks. Definitely try DFA
Next thing you know they'll take my thoughts away

ericmo

really? that sux. oh well here are some updated photos.


yfz122

That's what I think. Go try for yourself. I know people that enjoy riding there.
Next thing you know they'll take my thoughts away

IRoostU

I agree, Rancho sucks.

DFA is a great place to ride.  I'm going there this weekend.

I ride a yellow LTR450 and my girlfriend rides a black and pink LTR450

If you see us, stop and say whats up!

Hope to see you there.
Mike

2007 LTR450

trx450rdanny


SMP63

Nice quad ericmo!  Going to ride in rancho tomorrow afternoon into the night. I Like riding there & only 10 min. from the house!!!
Green 2011 Polaris Sportsman 500 H.O.
3500# winch
26" Mud Trax X/L on 14" STI's
Ricochet a-arm guards
Rev. over ride kit
3 HID light kit
3 light mod.

Uni air filters on both.

Red 2011 Polaris Sportsman 500 H.O.
Ricochet a-arm guards
HID 3 light kit
3 light mod.
Winch,wheels & tires still to

ericmo

thanx for the compliments guys. not sure when Ill be able to get out and ride again. Im an a/c guy and the summer keeps me really busy :'(

patches206

Quote from: IRoostU on June 10, 2011, 01:24:20 AM
I agree, Rancho sucks.

DFA is a great place to ride.  I'm going there this weekend.

I ride a yellow LTR450 and my girlfriend rides a black and pink LTR450

If you see us, stop and say whats up!

Hope to see you there.

Mike Rancho is not that bad as long as you like lawlessness.
(AKA) Ayatollah Patches
Quad32Ex-lax has a mangina!
Quad32Ex-lax worse nightmare
Quad32Ex-laxblows!
Quad32Ex-lax likes men!
Quad32Ex-lax likes Sheep!

Andy9933

Quote from: patches206 on June 10, 2011, 11:10:40 PM
Quote from: IRoostU on June 10, 2011, 01:24:20 AM
I agree, Rancho sucks.

DFA is a great place to ride.  I'm going there this weekend.

I ride a yellow LTR450 and my girlfriend rides a black and pink LTR450

If you see us, stop and say whats up!

Hope to see you there.

Mike Rancho is not that bad as long as you like lawlessness.

Watching people eat sihs without a helmet is awesome........
[url="//www.tampabayridindirty.com"]WWW.TAMPABAYRIDINDIRTY.COM[/url]