New Guy from Tampa

Started by ericmo, June 01, 2011, 10:16:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ericmo

hey guys, I just got my first atv, its nothing special and its chinese, lol. Looking to upgrade once Im comfortable and find one that I want! this looks to be a good forum for info and whatnot

JOE3504x4

Welcome to the forum!! I'm just outside of Tampa myself, Brandon actually... there's not a whole lot of places to ride around here. Rancho is really the only place I know of. 

Nothing wrong with the Chinese ATV's as long as your having fun, iI had a roketa 250 and rode that thing till the wheels fell of, literally...
Ideal Automotive
8507 Adamo Drive Tampa
www.idealauto.com
Mine *09 BRUTE FORCE 750efi, Full snorkel, pink primary/red secondary and EPI weights, 2" lift, 28" Silverbacks and some other stuff...
Her's * 4x4 Wolverine 350 - Stock
Kid's * Bayou 250 - Stock

ericmo

yeah I found that out, but we have been riding on a property my brother in law has access to. it has a mx track with a few jumps and a pretty good trail cut thru out the property.

heres a few crappy cell shots- my beater is the blue 150. got it for 200 bux with the plastic still on the seat





patches206

(AKA) Ayatollah Patches
Quad32Ex-lax has a mangina!
Quad32Ex-lax worse nightmare
Quad32Ex-laxblows!
Quad32Ex-lax likes men!
Quad32Ex-lax likes Sheep!

greenmachine

welcome nebie, now get a helmet on ;)

shogun323

Welcome to the site. Your best bet for other riding places is:

Rancho (Zephyrhills) - free
Croom (Brookville) - Annual Fee
Dirty Foot Adventures (Lake Wales) - Membership and fee on visits.

Please wear a helmet. We see way too many people suffer major head injuries that could have been prevented by wearing a skull cap.
"An armed society is a polite society." ~Robert A. Heinlein

SMP63

Hello & Welcome to the forum!!
Green 2011 Polaris Sportsman 500 H.O.
3500# winch
26" Mud Trax X/L on 14" STI's
Ricochet a-arm guards
Rev. over ride kit
3 HID light kit
3 light mod.

Uni air filters on both.

Red 2011 Polaris Sportsman 500 H.O.
Ricochet a-arm guards
HID 3 light kit
3 light mod.
Winch,wheels & tires still to

ericmo

thanx guys!! I may be scooping up a name brand quad this weekend! cant wait. Im going to buy a helmet as well

kevchil

Cool. If you are looking for someone to ride with, I'm in. Just moved to the area and trying to get together with someone to ride with.