Sunday Ride

Started by YELLOW RR, May 25, 2011, 07:39:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

YELLOW RR

2007 LTR450

Ole Nasty

Nice vid.  Where is it?
2011 Yamaha Grizzly 700, Snorkeled, Racked, Clutched and Lifted 29.5" OL2s, 2" spacers all around.

2009 Polaris Sportsman 500 HO, Racked and Snorkeled, UNI filter, 27" Zillas
My Youtube Channel: [url="http://www.youtube.com/user/OleNasty79?feature=mhee"]http://www.youtube.com/user/OleNasty79?feature=mhee[/url]

zman03

awesome video!!!   I will be out sunday am to rip a little I'll see out there if you guys go I wanna check out the trails you were tellin me about   <nanaparty>
Youve gotta pin it to win it!

asmart82

I've never seen that much trash on a trail before... that's pretty sad  :(

digginfool

That's 137th Ave north of 8th St in Miami.  The trash comes with the territory.  The funny thing is the way this guy just drives around it instead of clearing it out.  The area is illegal to ride but the cops don't enforce it.  Every now and then they crack down.  It's not that great of an area to ride but beats the hell out of nothing.
"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history when everybody stands around reloading". --Thomas Jefferson

"When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men living together in society, they create for themselves ... a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that glorifies it."

YELLOW RR

Quote from: digginfool on May 27, 2011, 09:25:07 AM
That's 137th Ave north of 8th St in Miami.  The trash comes with the territory.  The funny thing is the way this guy just drives around it instead of clearing it out.   The area is illegal to ride but the cops don't enforce it.  Every now and then they crack down.  It's not that great of an area to ride but beats the hell out of nothing.
Hey Im glad someone got a laugh, You really expect me to clear trash out of that dump?  Im all for keeping riding areas clean but this place is a lost cause. My name is Ryan, nice to meet ya.
2007 LTR450

YELLOW RR

Quote from: asmart82 on May 27, 2011, 08:33:25 AM
I've never seen that much trash on a trail before... that's pretty sad  :(
I feel your pain, looks like illegal dumping has been happening here for years. I wouldnt blame it all on people riding, just lazy people who dont want to pay to dump their trash.
2007 LTR450

trx450rdanny

is this near a casino??

YELLOW RR

2007 LTR450

trx450rdanny

do people still ride there alot ? me and my dad have 450rs use to go out alot

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com