Memorial Day weekend was AWESOME!!!!!

Started by Paul_S, May 30, 2011, 07:58:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Paul_S

What an awesome weekend, thanks to everyone that came out. Not too many, not too few...perfect attendance.

Probably one of my favorite "working" weekends in a while....thanks to everyone who made it fun.

Mother nature wasn't too kind on us, it was as dry as a dead dingo's donger, and even though it was raining all around us, we couldn't persuade the clouds to part a little over the plex  8)

Good times  ;D

patches206

Thanks Paul, your a class A+ act and run a class A++ park! :Fp
(AKA) Ayatollah Patches
Quad32Ex-lax has a mangina!
Quad32Ex-lax worse nightmare
Quad32Ex-laxblows!
Quad32Ex-lax likes men!
Quad32Ex-lax likes Sheep!

250rsith

#2
I agree with patches, thanks for everything Paul & Matt, had a great time in a family enviroment.  ;D
TRX 250R - #25 (sold)
LT-R450 - #25

ocalamike

It was one of the best weekends I've had up there!! Great times !!!
The only man that newmember showed up to fight! He went home bleeding and crying

rzr ridr

#4
I agree with all yall thanks Paul Matt and TBRD this was definitely one for the record what a blast nice racing glad no body got hurt too bad :o :o :o Matt I peed my shorts when you jumped over me at the step down thanks ol buddy the bottom of your quad looked nice and clean it almost was a matrix moment for me when I looked up every thing seemed like slow motion :o :o :o :-* that sure was fun thanks to all who came cant wait to do it again thanks Paul and Matt you guys rock :groupies.gif GO FREAKY FLYERS!!! <nanaparty> <nanaparty> <nanaparty> <nanaparty>
[url="//www.floridamotoplex.com"]www.floridamotoplex.com[/url]
WISE MEN STILL SEEK HIM
FASTEST SXS AT THE PLEX NOBODY CAN BEAT ME
PAUL AND MATTS BEST FRIEND
I CAN MAKE NEWMEMBER CRAP HIS DRAWS!!

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com