Where are the big gators in Martin County!!!

Started by johndoe83, May 25, 2011, 08:12:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

johndoe83

I just won the drawing for the martin county alligator hunt, I applied for palm beach, broward and martin but only got martin county. It's only for 2 alligators but what the hell, also a friend of mine won the drawing for palm beach so we be good...lol.

So I can legally get alligators from martin county now so were are they at!!!

Anyone know of any decent place's to sell these gator's?

After all is said and done Ill also have a alligator trapper's liscense...lol.

FightOnYourFeet

I know it's not in my best interest to make my first reply a negative one but ....  :-\


You sir are an idiot.

You didn't "Win" anything. You where selected at random to purchase a permit for the quota hunt. Several are handed out every year. You can apply for wherever you want but you only get picked for one location. So it's a rather obvious statement that you "only got picked for Martin County".

The fact that you're asking "were they at" hurts my head even more. The permit you received and purchased has very specific instructions as to what days and what body of water you can hunt them in. It is not a general open permit to shoot any gator on the side of the road in Martin County.....


If you don't even know "were they at" I find it awfully hard to believe you will somehow magically become a licensed trapper. I hope We do not read about you in the news as either being eaten or arrested, all though one of those will make me chuckle.
2001 Grizzly 600

ScooterB

06 Honda Rancher 350ES 
10 KTM 200 XCW
01 KX 125
FTR # 63C SSR-C
Certified ASI ATV Safety Instructor
SADRA
NPORA