The Macho Man

Started by digginfool, May 20, 2011, 02:39:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

digginfool

Randy "Macho Man" Savage was killed in a car wreck this morning.  Was never much of a wrestling fan but always got a kick out of his character.  Saw a picture of his Jeep and the damage didn't look bad at all.  Unless it was a medical condition that caused his Jeep to jump the median, the lesson to learn is "Gotta wear those seat belts and helmets, folks!" 
"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history when everybody stands around reloading". --Thomas Jefferson

"When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men living together in society, they create for themselves ... a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that glorifies it."

asmart82

They said he had a heart attack while driving.

AintSkeered

2015 Can-Am Outlander XT-P by Perry Performance Group

digginfool

Quote from: AintSkeered on May 20, 2011, 09:33:34 PM
roids!

About fifteen minutes after I posted I saw a follow up that he did have a heart attack.  And, Skeered's not off base about the 'roids.  Using steroids over long periods of time does set up all the conditions for heart disease; high cholesterol and high blood pressure among other issues.
"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history when everybody stands around reloading". --Thomas Jefferson

"When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men living together in society, they create for themselves ... a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that glorifies it."

Anoriginal

I hope it wasn't roids that led to it. But, chances are...

I've seen lots of guys I've competed with get on the roids. It made them huge and strong. But, the damage it did to many of their bodies was amazing. It is not worth it to do them. I don't care how much a person thinks they're in control or, what "grade" you're taking; it's going to hurt you. I never did them and I am glad.

I know of several younger guys that took them and, they're now dead. What a waste.

One of the penalties for refusing to participte in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors. ~ Plato

Contrary to popular belief, nobody owes you anything.

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com