TBRD ATV Games Cancelled...

Started by TRXASAURUS, May 11, 2011, 02:21:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TRXASAURUS

The TBRD ATV Games are cancelled.

I apologize to Paul and those who have planned and committed to this event. But, I am not willing to be responsible for a facility to cover its costs to host a special event for TBRD.

Unfortunately this is a result of our struggling economy but worse the current status of our ATV Community. I am deeply discouraged with the negative discussions, bickering and flip flopping our ATV community has recently displayed on this forum and TBRD.
check out Tampa Bay's Newsest Dirt Site...
www.tampabayridindirty.com

ocalamike

Wow! That sucks! I was looking forward to heading up there that weekend. Brian and Paul I feel bad for both of you having to put up with all the b.s. from the you cant make them happy no matter what crowd. Pisses me off that some people dont appreciate how hard both of you worked to try to put an event together and a few people are a bit bit too inconvienienced by the plans made...........I consider you both friends and I am sorry for the aggrivation you have went through trying to provide a great weekend for all of us to ride together.
The only man that newmember showed up to fight! He went home bleeding and crying

TLittle

I have been harassing everyone to come with me, needed the help with gas costs....this sux!
2010 Camaro SS
Flowmaster exhaust
Cold air intake
Diablo sport Programmer
BBK Headers
503 HP

New members worst nightmare

rzr ridr

Sure hate to hear this was looking forward to seeing old friends and making new ones :'( :'( :'( :'(
[url="//www.floridamotoplex.com"]www.floridamotoplex.com[/url]
WISE MEN STILL SEEK HIM
FASTEST SXS AT THE PLEX NOBODY CAN BEAT ME
PAUL AND MATTS BEST FRIEND
I CAN MAKE NEWMEMBER CRAP HIS DRAWS!!

Paul_S

Don't worry guys, it's still going to be on...a little tamed down and a special special price.  ;)

Should make an announcement soon.  :D

rzr ridr

SAWEEET :ThumbsUp.gif :ThumbsUp.gif :ThumbsUp.gif
[url="//www.floridamotoplex.com"]www.floridamotoplex.com[/url]
WISE MEN STILL SEEK HIM
FASTEST SXS AT THE PLEX NOBODY CAN BEAT ME
PAUL AND MATTS BEST FRIEND
I CAN MAKE NEWMEMBER CRAP HIS DRAWS!!

ridgerunner


john450r

Ya its back on cant wait to have another great weekend at the plex

patches206

Friggin outstanding, see everyone in 2 weeks. <nanaparty> <nanaparty> <nanaparty> <nanaparty> <nanaparty> <nanaparty>
(AKA) Ayatollah Patches
Quad32Ex-lax has a mangina!
Quad32Ex-lax worse nightmare
Quad32Ex-laxblows!
Quad32Ex-lax likes men!
Quad32Ex-lax likes Sheep!

rzr ridr

Im with you patches  <nanaparty> <nanaparty> <nanaparty> <nanaparty> <nanaparty> <nanaparty> <nanaparty> <nanaparty>
[url="//www.floridamotoplex.com"]www.floridamotoplex.com[/url]
WISE MEN STILL SEEK HIM
FASTEST SXS AT THE PLEX NOBODY CAN BEAT ME
PAUL AND MATTS BEST FRIEND
I CAN MAKE NEWMEMBER CRAP HIS DRAWS!!

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com