Collier county agrees to take 3 Million dollars from SFWMD, no place for us.

Started by lswjth2, May 11, 2011, 12:50:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

lswjth2

Those of you that live in Collier county or have friends. relatives, etc. Please make sure that you never vote for Jim Coletta again...


http://www.naplesnews.com/news/2011/may/10/collier-commissioners-agree-take-3-million-settle/

IXIswamperIXI

You know I tried to help on a commitie on this but when I realized how shady something as simple as an ATV riding place was I had to back out.

Brad
I told my wife that a husband is like a fine wine; he gets better with age. The next day, she locked me in the cellar.

zman03

Dade county has the Opa-Locka west site (420 acres) which was ranked the #1 site under the feasibility study done by the Miami-Dade parks and rec dept.( at a cost of $75,000.00) with our tax dollars from a grant through the div. of forestry. They prefer to use a  private vendor to reduce liability, I have a signed contract to lease a portion for atv's and dirtbikes , Now the dept. of environmental resource mgnt. wants me to pay mitigation fees of $35,000.00 an acre to cover the cost for environmental impacts to a property they are going to turn into a lake in the future :F :ThumbsDown.gif. This property is going to be mined ( so they say, for the past five years now)
Talk about a bunch of bull.  :gr :'( 
Youve gotta pin it to win it!