Main Menu

Croom

Started by johnseegers78, March 24, 2011, 09:32:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

johnseegers78

Can any one please tell me what all u have to have to ride croom. havent been in prolly 8 years and i am not up to date on what i need. Thanks for any input.

Johnny Rotten

2009 RZR
26x9x14/26x11x14 terra cross on ss 212's,
Rancho 6" long travel...

"I started out with nothing,
I still have most of it..."

zman03

#2
a helmet,a valid permit you get at the gate,or call the gate ;D. I will be there next weekend (weekend of the 2nd) <nanaparty> <nanaparty> <nanaparty> <nanaparty> <nanaparty> <nanaparty> <nanaparty> <nanaparty>
Youve gotta pin it to win it!

johnseegers78

im sorry yes a fourwheeler.  So do u have to have the green registration sticker u get from ur tag office.

zman03

Youve gotta pin it to win it!

z400250

I've never had a problem with not havin the  green sticker on the bike!
[url="//www.tampabayridindirty.com"]www.tampabayridindirty.com[/url]

zman03

heading out this weekend to croom. leaving sat in the am early.
Youve gotta pin it to win it!

KFX400 NPR

Never needed the sticker just the title to the bike

zman03

so far its four of us doing the 300 mile trip! <nanaparty> <nanaparty> <nanaparty> <nanaparty> <nanaparty> <nanaparty> :ThumbsUp.gif
Youve gotta pin it to win it!

SMP63

Cool beans, i hope yall have a good time & enjoy yourselves!!! ;D Should be good weather too.
Green 2011 Polaris Sportsman 500 H.O.
3500# winch
26" Mud Trax X/L on 14" STI's
Ricochet a-arm guards
Rev. over ride kit
3 HID light kit
3 light mod.

Uni air filters on both.

Red 2011 Polaris Sportsman 500 H.O.
Ricochet a-arm guards
HID 3 light kit
3 light mod.
Winch,wheels & tires still to

patches206

Just rode this past Sunday great conditions Zman with all the rain its light dusty,  enjoy! :ThumbsUp.gif
(AKA) Ayatollah Patches
Quad32Ex-lax has a mangina!
Quad32Ex-lax worse nightmare
Quad32Ex-laxblows!
Quad32Ex-lax likes men!
Quad32Ex-lax likes Sheep!

zman03

I am beat!!!!!!   WOW!!!!!!     what a sat and sun ride at CROOM   we had an awesome time!!!    gotta support the shop at the entrance they were GREAT!!!! :ThumbsUp.gif :Clap.gif :Clap.gif <nanaparty> <nanaparty> <nanaparty> <nanaparty> <nanaparty> <nanaparty>
Youve gotta pin it to win it!

1Scorpion

 Hi Guys it's bee a long time since I've been to Croom.  How much are they charging to for a 1yr permit ? And are the new permits out yet ?

Andy9933

Quote from: 1Scorpion on May 01, 2011, 04:29:16 PM
Hi Guys it's bee a long time since I've been to Croom.  How much are they charging to for a 1yr permit ? And are the new permits out yet ?

Its 60 a year and new pass comes out july 1. The pass is 30 right now.
[url="//www.tampabayridindirty.com"]WWW.TAMPABAYRIDINDIRTY.COM[/url]

1Scorpion

 Thanks Andy .  I'll most likely wait for July I've waited over 2yrs what's another 2 months 2:L 

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com