Are you ready...........

Started by LostCause, October 13, 2010, 11:39:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Are you ready for SSQSA to start up the MX series again and are you willing to dedicate to this short 4 race series?

Yes Bring it back.  Yes I will be at all the races.
Yes, bring it back.  No I will not be at all the races.
No.

LostCause

Quote from: Paul_S on May 10, 2011, 08:05:32 PM
Quote from: LostCause on May 10, 2011, 07:45:58 PM
Quote from: Dirty Foot Adventures on May 10, 2011, 10:54:38 AM
That is a great deal for the membership!

I wanted to do something different that gives the riders more than just a card that says they can race.  I have other offers that I will be working on also so stay tuned.  Maybe I can get some facilities to give a discount to SSQSA members on non-event weekends.   ;D

We will give all card carrying SSQSA members a year long 25% discount on all mx practice fees  ;)

Thanks Paul. 
We have the ability to control our future.

www.SSQSA.net

Thanks to our sponsors: Walsh Racecraft, X-Tream Clean, Ripixx, Goon with Style, Pit Posse, Amsoil, Equalibryum, Crown Wear, Answer, MSR, AXO, Slackercross, UFO, MXRESULTZ

stanmart

Nationals getting too expensive.

Im in for a florida series. Just need dates and what tracks.

LostCause

Quote from: stanmart on May 11, 2011, 01:54:52 PM
Nationals getting too expensive.

Im in for a florida series. Just need dates and what tracks.

As for now these are tentative.

01/08/12    SSQSA Round 4 -- TBA --    Location for this race has been determined. Waiting on confirmation of date.
01/01/12    SSQSA Round 3 -- The MotoPlex -- Live Oak, FL    This event promises to be big! More details as time gets closer.
12/04/11    SSQSA Round 2 -- Dirty Foot Adventures -- Ft. Meade, FL    Come enjoy the newest track in Florida.
11/06/11    SSQSA Round 1 -- Sunshine MX --St. Petersburg, FL    This will be the start of the return of SSQSA. Come enjoy the high flying, tight turns of this track.

Sorry for it posting backwards.

We have the ability to control our future.

www.SSQSA.net

Thanks to our sponsors: Walsh Racecraft, X-Tream Clean, Ripixx, Goon with Style, Pit Posse, Amsoil, Equalibryum, Crown Wear, Answer, MSR, AXO, Slackercross, UFO, MXRESULTZ

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com