Supercoop

Started by rzr ridr, April 11, 2011, 02:28:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rzr ridr

No offense to any of the other kids you all did a great job :ThumbsUp.gif
but sense cooper had the most air time I dedicated it to him go cooper :ThumbsUp.gif
Cooper Brown aka Super Coop
Oh yea yall can probably tell I didnt edit this my wife did and her first one
is already better than mine so I have a new editor ;D ;D ;D
[url="//www.floridamotoplex.com"]www.floridamotoplex.com[/url]
WISE MEN STILL SEEK HIM
FASTEST SXS AT THE PLEX NOBODY CAN BEAT ME
PAUL AND MATTS BEST FRIEND
I CAN MAKE NEWMEMBER CRAP HIS DRAWS!!

Paul_S

Good job on the video sir  ;)

rzr ridr

Thanks dawg the wife is doing good first time at the track videoing im proud of her :ThumbsUp.gif
[url="//www.floridamotoplex.com"]www.floridamotoplex.com[/url]
WISE MEN STILL SEEK HIM
FASTEST SXS AT THE PLEX NOBODY CAN BEAT ME
PAUL AND MATTS BEST FRIEND
I CAN MAKE NEWMEMBER CRAP HIS DRAWS!!

patches206

Outstanding job Cooper. :Fp
(AKA) Ayatollah Patches
Quad32Ex-lax has a mangina!
Quad32Ex-lax worse nightmare
Quad32Ex-laxblows!
Quad32Ex-lax likes men!
Quad32Ex-lax likes Sheep!

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com