ATTN ALL MUDDERS

Started by Paul_S, March 15, 2011, 12:38:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Paul_S

Stop #2 of the SMRS/Highlifter mud racing series is coming to the motoplex.

We are currently building a new circle pit for this event.

The motoplex is currently enjoying record water levels, we have about 160 acres (of our 400 acres) of full blown Florida Swamp...that is currently rack deep with water. To those who have been to the park before, you have NEVER seem as much water there as there is now.

We have bike washdowns and hot showers.

I was thinking about doing a Sat night 2 man team swamp race. Probably have a mid way point where you hand of to your partner. Entry would be $10 per person...prize would be $100.


Dixie Normous

hey paul...awesome, I'll see if i cant round up some fellas for this event, any other interest?
09 Camo TRX500 Foreman
2" Perfex Long Travel Lift Kit
HomeDepot Snorkel
28" Outlaws
HMF Utility Exhaust
Dyno Jet Kit

Paul_S

Quote from: Dixie Normous on March 28, 2011, 01:17:58 AM
hey paul...awesome, I'll see if i cant round up some fellas for this event, any other interest?

Nope lol, I am sure a few of the SMRS/Hihlifter guys will jump in.

TLittle

depends on my health, but I'm going to try to be there Pauly!! I'll bring at least 2 others with me if I can make it
2010 Camaro SS
Flowmaster exhaust
Cold air intake
Diablo sport Programmer
BBK Headers
503 HP

New members worst nightmare

rolling thunder

Judy and I will try to get the Middlebirg gang to come out and play    :Y

rolling thunder

Paul I hope I didn't scare every body off when I said Judy and I were comming out the 29th  I know people don't like getting beat by Judy on that bad ass renegade.   :'(

Jeff L

#6
'Da LeBlanc's will be in da house!

I'm not afraid of Mrs Thunder ;)  I don't race in her class  ;D

rolling thunder

CAN AMS rule   ;D    Here kitty kitty  :M