What should I sell my bike for..

Started by svtbolt04, July 05, 2005, 07:40:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

svtbolt04

..It seems as if im getting no offers at all. My bike is in good condition. Cleaned after every ride, oil changed every month. Has tons of mods such as pipe,jetting,filter,snorkels,tires...But whats the deal? I first was only asking 5000, but now I am lowballing myself by setting it up at 4800.

I see other bikes the same going for 5000 and get more hits than me, AND THEY ARE STOCK!!

I dont get it. Why are people not interested in my bike..Does the price seem too low and people are skeptical?

Someone help me out here.
823 for life!



Black wheels, plastics, some shiny chrome pieces. Left over dirt from last year, handle bars.

svtbolt04

14 views...No replys? Come on people, if you look then you obviously have some sort of opinion..
823 for life!



Black wheels, plastics, some shiny chrome pieces. Left over dirt from last year, handle bars.

big-daddy

I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member

Quad32x

Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

bigb

accepting donations in the form of a quad.

svtbolt04

Bike is a 02 grizzly 660. it has 4500miles on it. 450hours.  64mph with the mods I have on it. 
823 for life!



Black wheels, plastics, some shiny chrome pieces. Left over dirt from last year, handle bars.

svtbolt04

823 for life!



Black wheels, plastics, some shiny chrome pieces. Left over dirt from last year, handle bars.

Qdawg76

If I had the money I would be interested, All I have is a 04 Blaster I am thinking about selling , If so i will hit you up
05 ATP 330
08 Polaris RZR 800
06 Predator 90
07 Polaris Outlaw 525

Mars

4500 miles and 450 hrs is a lot for an 02.
I don't think you'll get more than $4K. :-\
04 Z400
99 Foreman 450s, AKA The Pig.

svtbolt04

4300 takes it.  tomarrow 4300 takes it and if no one bites then its going in the trader.
823 for life!



Black wheels, plastics, some shiny chrome pieces. Left over dirt from last year, handle bars.

Robert4570

#10
Quote from: svtbolt04 on July 06, 2005, 03:34:55 AM
4300 takes it.  tomarrow 4300 takes it and if no one bites then its going in the trader.

Trader it is then .
Its used ,and most people if they have close to 5 thousand in hand they might as well go new.
Also keep in mind ,most  mods be it cars, trucks or bikes dont tend to pay for themselves at sale .

BIKE TRADER .

qt314nfla

I have a friend that was interrested in a grizzly and is in the market for a quad.  I'll call him tomorrow and mention it.  I'm not sure what he's wanting to pay though.