Gorilla Winch

Started by TNTaylor, March 07, 2011, 01:02:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TNTaylor

Anyone have any experience with a Gorilla or Promark Offroad winch?  They are significantly less expensive than a Warn so I'm wondering if they are any good.  The Warn winch I currently  have on my Vinson has died so I'm checking my options before I buy a replacement.  Any advice or recommendations would be appreciated.
2006 Suzuki Vinson Camo
2007 Raptor 700

Keeter

I have a 3500 Gorilla. I have worked it to death for almost three years.  Works fine.  Pulls my 325 pound azz and my 780 pound bike no problem. The contactor that comes with it is junk. I use the wireless remote. The contactor that comes with that has never let me down.

2019 Can Am 850 XMR

TNTaylor

Thanks Keeter, appreciate the feedback and the pic. 
2006 Suzuki Vinson Camo
2007 Raptor 700

Anoriginal

Quote from: Keeter on March 29, 2011, 07:52:16 PM
I am a 350 pound Gorilla. .



There...I fixed it for you.  ;)
One of the penalties for refusing to participte in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors. ~ Plato

Contrary to popular belief, nobody owes you anything.

SMP63

 rolback1 rolback1     that was nice of you!
Green 2011 Polaris Sportsman 500 H.O.
3500# winch
26" Mud Trax X/L on 14" STI's
Ricochet a-arm guards
Rev. over ride kit
3 HID light kit
3 light mod.

Uni air filters on both.

Red 2011 Polaris Sportsman 500 H.O.
Ricochet a-arm guards
HID 3 light kit
3 light mod.
Winch,wheels & tires still to

MedicMudder

I got one been a good one so far use the wireless remote.
Never forget 343.
2004 500 SPM
My son is a United States  Marine. :):) Semper Fidelis.
Proud member of the Mudd Butt Mafia
    VAMPIRES SUCK BLOOD TO LIVE, POLITICIANS DO IT CUZ THE ENJOY IT!!!!!!

Keeter

Thanks Anoriginal,,darn auto-correct. 
2019 Can Am 850 XMR

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com