riding right now

Started by mudbucket2, February 15, 2011, 07:28:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mudbucket2

who wants to go riding right now at regency sand dunns are where ever. iam ready to go now , let me know !!!

xchief1320

I know this is old but I have a quick question. Have you had any issues riding there? Rode there years ago but heard of people getting in trouble so I haven't been back.
thanks

mudbucket2

i have heard from other ppl that it is ok to ride out there .  i want to ride down at hasting but dont want to ride alone, atv not running all that good and trying to get all the bugs worked out , if anybody want to go ride down there let me know, it will be my frist time there riding. thx

ShortBusHEMI

I would like to go riding today, but I won't be able to get out there till this afternoon sometime. where exactly in hastings is this place?
08 TRX450ER

mudbucket2

on google earth   n 29 37 027  w 81 28 433  is where you park and ride

Dixie Normous

the area is at the very end of Reids Packinghouse Road.....follow all of the way to the dead end, go left est 1/4 mile to the first open area on your right, thats where you park and ride that whole area out there.....have fun its awesome out there...free too!
09 Camo TRX500 Foreman
2" Perfex Long Travel Lift Kit
HomeDepot Snorkel
28" Outlaws
HMF Utility Exhaust
Dyno Jet Kit

ShortBusHEMI

Y'all up for riding tomorrow? I got all day lol
08 TRX450ER

xchief1320

Thanks for the info mudbucket2..

7 of us rode Hastings today, It was dusty but a good time.

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com