ATTN: Arod

Started by o4250, July 04, 2005, 07:29:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

o4250


arod

yes that is me. white and red 2004 yfz. which were you?

o4250

Quote from: arod on July 05, 2005, 11:24:37 AM
yes that is me. white and red 2004 yfz. which were you?

White z400, number 05. It was my first race and second time on a track, so I got 7th. I had no idea I was racing against you.  :-\

arod

really. cool. hey next practice or race come park by us. hey 7th is pretty good. congrats. finishing the race is an acomplishment within itself! those 5 laps are rough! especially the final lap.

arod

 hey did you get any pics or video?

lawn_man mx

nice  job  arod  2nd place  cool man!  it must  be that new lonestar axle gave u  10xtra hp!    ;D ;D ;D
05 yfz houser hiper  elka rpm alba   03 cr125   05 f350 fx4     braaauuuupppp !!!!  ftr +30B #58

o4250

Those 5 laps were ruff. :o I could have sworn they said we only had too do 4. ??? Ohh well. Maybe next time I'll try a little harder, and get better results. I didn't get any pics, but I got a home video. It's about 15 minutes long, so I don't think you'd like to download it. Nor do I know how to put it on the internet. :D