Omega Ranch ATV Park

Started by Omega Ranch atv park, February 11, 2011, 04:42:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Baileygunns

Some pics they had posted...










juanky

2006 yamaha big bear
2007 honda 400ex
2007 honda 400ex (wifes bike)

Omega Ranch atv park

I will to check insurance ,but I don't see a problem with it

juanky

ok awesome whats the latest i can get there friday and can i have an actual adress so i can out it in my gps would really like to make it out for the 1st weekend
2006 yamaha big bear
2007 honda 400ex
2007 honda 400ex (wifes bike)

Omega Ranch atv park

We will lock the gates around ten or twelve but just call if you are coming and I'll meet you up there .joe 386-209-3940
our web site is up ,but will still be adding to it every day.www.omegaranchatvpark.com

hatchdemon89

Looks great ill probably come out
09 trx450r
06 ltr450
03 ltz400---sold

Omega Ranch atv park

Great, where are yall coming from,how many in group,what do you ride,check out our web page www.omegaranchatvpark.com

hatchdemon89

Ill be coming with my wife from port st john Florida right by titusville and cocoa we ride a trx450r an ltz400
09 trx450r
06 ltr450
03 ltz400---sold

juanky

will def be comin out me and the wife we ride a rancher and a recon and coming from ft lauderdale
2006 yamaha big bear
2007 honda 400ex
2007 honda 400ex (wifes bike)

BamaGirl

My husband grew up in DeLand and I grew up in Deltona.  we are happy to hear we have somewhere local to ride.  I have to say for the rules, the price is really expensive.  I completely understand that the rules are for safety AND insurance purposes, however, 35 is way crazy to not be able to ride at night, not be able to drink, and be quet after 10 pm.  Now, I don't know if you are going to strictly enforce the rules, but I think that it will end up being a problem.  Don't get me wrong, I will me out one of these days to check it out and I'm sure that it will be a great place.  Best of luck on your grand opening. ;D

BamaGirl
2006 700 Arctic Cat
Radiator up'd
Custom BSk Snorkel
HMF Exhaust
28" Laws

Chillinthemost

I think that there are already plenty of drunkinmudfest out there. Some people go to riding parks to actually ride, and if you ride hard all day then you sleep at night.  It would be nice to be able to have a few beers at the end of the day in camp though.
YFZ  FTR B-Open  #12
Chillin Jr. FTR Super Pee A #12

birddog76

would be great place to ride with daughter , but dont think would enjoy with friends ,  got to wear helmets , no night riding , no cold brews, little to many rules  ,pretty costly.  Sure their are plenty people will enjoy good luck on grand opening.

rzr 800 5" SATV Lift, snorked , 31" Laws on ss108"s.

Baileygunns

I'm going to guess the 2 complaining about price and beer have never actually been to an ATV park... Look up Durhamtown and see what their prices are... And worth every penny!

I know other parks do not allow alcohol on the trails and tracks for obvious reasons... They do however allow it at the cabins and camp sites. I will agree a couple beers at the end of a hard day of riding in is nice.

Will alcohol be allowed in the camping area?

BamaGirl

I don't think that I was complaining about not being able to drink, but whatever you want to call it is fine.  :-*  I am a pretty experienced atv'er and have been to plenty of parks.  Southern Ridge in Bama, Creek Bottom in Georgia, Mud Muckers in Bunnell...just to name a few.  They all are super awesome places to ride and I'm sure this place will be cool too.  I was just comparing the park size, rules, etc. to the prices.
2006 700 Arctic Cat
Radiator up'd
Custom BSk Snorkel
HMF Exhaust
28" Laws

birddog76

Been to plenty of parks and ride with alot of people who enjoy to stop for a cold beverage.Never have any problems all depends on the people. most of time  people racing around on sport quads on bilnd trails or 2 way trails when it gets dangerous ans somegets hurt.
rzr 800 5" SATV Lift, snorked , 31" Laws on ss108"s.

outindeltona

everything still ok to open up? i know the other mud park in that area is having issues....

Omega Ranch atv park


sugarsand007

SAD TO HEAR WE FINALLY GET A ATV PARK IN MY AREA AND DIRTBIKES ARE NOT ALLOWED....
2006 crf450r and 2006 polaris outlaw 500

EIGER-MUDDER

THE DEEPER I GO THE MORE SHE LIKE'S IT


suzuki eiger
08 grizzly 700  6' lift with 30''shoes

I_N_3

I think they said 800 acres.
KiNG QuAD 750

duroc825

I don't think any park will openly advertise "hey come get drunk and ride around with no helmet all night!"
No state parks or campgrounds officially "allow" alcohol, that's why they make plastic cups isn't it?  ;)

outindeltona

i have about 10 quads and riders looking for somewhere to ride this weekend,but the no helmets and no alcohol will keep us riding other places.ive got my 4 quads loaded up and ready to go right now.

juanky

well be heading that way today around 4 coming from ft laud looking forward to it!!!!!
2006 yamaha big bear
2007 honda 400ex
2007 honda 400ex (wifes bike)

Baileygunns

The Wife and I will be there in the AM!!

juanky

park was great tim and joe are both great guys will def be back again!!!
2006 yamaha big bear
2007 honda 400ex
2007 honda 400ex (wifes bike)

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com