FREESTYLE SHOW

Started by quads_only, July 04, 2005, 02:01:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

quads_only

well,  we haven't been riding much with all this crazy rain. but I can tell you this,   We have been doing a small part in a frrestyle jump show at county line - cruisin gold wheels located at the intersection of hwy 192 and I-95.
 
   takes place every first saturday of the month. starts at 9:00p.m. to 11:00p.m.     

If you have a 50 pit bike to race.  there is a class for them to race. all the way up to the 110. entry fee is 20.00.   CASH PRIZES FOR THE WINNER. we set up a different track every month.

  there  is also a couple of the sickest dirt bike freestylers I have ever seen. you just need to come and see for yourself.  If youve ever seen a whip  youll love this one guy.    crazy whip with a heel clicker.   man!

  cost for the show is 5 bucks. free if you racing  the pit bikes.

My computer is on the fritz and have a problem posting pics. I'll get one of my friends to post our recent pics.

         QUADS ONLY
[url="http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y267/quadsonly/l_6c3989854e8bf52cc1bed12446b3ad5dW.jpg"]http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y267/quadsonly/l_6c3989854e8bf52cc1bed12446b3ad5dW.jpg[/url]

Truegrit

I've seen the Ramps there for a while, but I've never seen them being used.  I guess I'll have to check it out. I just hope its organized better than their mudbog competition.
'05 Honda Forman 500 ES
HMF Utility Exhaust, Dynojet Kit
Uni-Filter, Clutch Kit
26" Outlaw/Mudzilla combo on ITPs
[url="http://www.hondaforeman.com/"]http://www.hondaforeman.com/[/url]

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com