Sunday Jan 16

Started by QuadMAN2k5, January 10, 2011, 01:28:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

QuadMAN2k5

Hey,

I am going riding next Sunday (Jan 16) somthwere in North Central/ Central Florida. I am down to gown anywhere in this area, ONF, Croom, Rancho etc... Let me know if you wanna ride and we can tear it up. Just got my bike put back together and I just wanna ride. 352-213-2006 :)
muddin is the shiat!

ztgenesis

What kind of quad you got?

Im going to a bad ass place on saturday. Holopaw(suburban estates)
My bro in-law with his big ass truck and a few 4x4's.
GiterDONE.........

QuadMAN2k5

I have a slightly modified 400 ex.   What about urself?

What is it like out there at Holopaw? Riding conditions? Fees? Others riders etc... I read a little bit a out it. Who owns the property? Thanks for the info

muddin is the shiat!

ztgenesis

You buy a deed and you have access to ride all property, endless trails and lots of mud. My brother in law owns property there.

I have a kawisaki prairie 300 4x4 with 26 inch outlaws and snorkeled. All i do is mud and water, no fast riding or jumping, just cruise along. 2 wd will do there but best if 4x4.
GiterDONE.........

QuadMAN2k5

That sounds prettu cool. Not going to head there this weekend, little far for me. But, i will definitely check it out sometime. yall have fun and be safe
muddin is the shiat!