Somewhere West of Scrub today

Started by Ida_Mann, July 03, 2005, 09:46:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ida_Mann

alls I know is that it's near the powerline on 595 and a cool little spot.

Caption: if it's a two-stroke,,,your gonna find Nightbreed on it.


[attachment deleted by admin]
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

Ida_Mann

Trent-o-Mann on my daughter's quad.



[attachment deleted by admin]
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

Ida_Mann

hey dad,,,we gonna ride or what?



[attachment deleted by admin]
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

Ida_Mann

These two were practically inseperable during the day,,,,,I have been informed that ATP does give family discounts, so I guess this could be a good thing  ;D



[attachment deleted by admin]
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

Ida_Mann

who was that kid gettin some on the blaster today?



[attachment deleted by admin]
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

Ida_Mann

did I say something about inseperable?



[attachment deleted by admin]
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

Ida_Mann

once I taught her how to start it by herself,,,this is mostly what I saw.



[attachment deleted by admin]
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

Ida_Mann

the kids.



[attachment deleted by admin]
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

Mrs.Nightbreed

#8
AWWW  LOL
   I have just been informed while looking at these pics.That "that girl" is his girlfriend.......and "her name is Destiny" :o  They are TOO cute at that age ;D

Well,I guess welcome to the family might be said after all :D






Oh Yeah I almost forgot.."Is she coming with IdOman to see MY fireworks tomorrow when we wake up?"

Ida_Mann

unfortunately, I have no pictures of my quad spanking a few YFZ's in a race around that pond,,,but I have witnesses.

A sleeper it is.

Don't be fooled by the utility rack on the front ;-)

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

Ida_Mann

ahhh crap, and here I thought I had another 10 years till I had to deal with the boyfriends  ::)

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

Ida_Mann

No unfortunately not, back to the ex tomorrow at 6.

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

Mrs.Nightbreed

Dont worry. Pics will be sent to me soon  ;)  They are emailing all the pics from today to my dad and he is going to send them to me. 8)

Ida_Mann

got some more pics by request.



[attachment deleted by admin]
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

Ida_Mann

dang, she doesn't sweat that much during ballet practice.



[attachment deleted by admin]
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

Ida_Mann

oh no  :o, Mrs. Nightbreed on a 4-stroke? what is the world coming to ???



[attachment deleted by admin]
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

Ida_Mann

get some, get some.



[attachment deleted by admin]
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

BIGWORM3699 ( ECP RACING)

nice looking riding spot. Wait till chuck- norris hears your putting a hurting on some yfz hell be lookin for ya.
East Coast Performance Mini Quad is your
Official Apex and DRR mini quad dealer, For your mini quad performance parts and tuning needs.
2013 polaris ranger camo
KINGQUAD, 29.5 outlaws,snorkled,rad. relocate, clutch mod.
APEX, stage6 RT 70, elka,mallosi overrange,PVL ign.

wilburz

Nice pics. Cute little girl.   
1978 ridin mower, 48 inch cut, 3.4 hp briggs & stratton
12-6-3 front
14-8-5 back
no muffler

Eruption

That looks like a cool riding spot!  Any GPS #'s?  NIce Pics

Ida_Mann

didn't bother bringing the GPS that day, but basically, take 595 from 19 almost till the end,,,,I looked at a map of ONF roads last night and it isn't that far from scrub.

by the way, Destiny's response to Trent-o-Mann and his "girlfriend" comment........"EWW"

you can't script any better than this.

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

T2

Nice Pics IDA, Looks like a good family fun day with the kids. I cant wait till my daughter is old enough to ride. Or mabe not, I already cant afford two bikes as it is. ;D
[url="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/tonyy.jpg"]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/tonyy.jpg[/url]

Honda328i

Looks like quality family time.  Nice pictures of Id@_girl.  ;D  Been ATP'd yet?
[url="http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y162/Chuck_Norris/WANNARIDE.jpg"]http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y162/Chuck_Norris/WANNARIDE.jpg[/url]

Ida_Mann

no ATP treatment on that quad yet, but it does run 110 octane  ;D

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

Mrs.Nightbreed

Hey Ida,
Its not real close up but I believe this is what you wanted to see 8)


[attachment deleted by admin]

Mrs.Nightbreed

Shaun and his new friend on a Suzuki 250 got some "serious" air 8)

[attachment deleted by admin]

Mrs.Nightbreed


Mrs.Nightbreed

#27
Another round of the guys racing around the pond.

[attachment deleted by admin]

Mrs.Nightbreed

This is when we all stopped and grilled for lunch. That is my mom in the yellow hat on the green 4X4! I never in a million years would have seen this coming. HER in the woods, dirty and on a quad...what is the world coming to???

[attachment deleted by admin]

Smoknbanshee

Ladies and gentlmen that is Baptist Lake....it is just north of Ravenswood Road and about 1 mile from ST 19.  It is about 1 mile from the gas line too...lots of nice riding in that area...just north of my parents house.
Team FBI (Florida Boy's Inc.)
A$$ Crack Racing
Choke on my Smoke!

Mrs.Nightbreed

It seemed farther than that..We went to 40 turned left went to to 183 (by the Pac n Sac store) then went a mile or 2 past Lake of the Forest campground to 595 by some power lines. I have never been there...So we went the scenic route then....

Ida_Mann

Quote from: smoknbanshee on July 06, 2005, 10:30:07 PM
Ladies and gentlmen that is Baptist Lake....it is just north of Ravenswood Road and about 1 mile from ST 19.  It is about 1 mile from the gas line too...lots of nice riding in that area...just north of my parents house.

dude, this place is right on the powerline that runs almost due South from 40 and 88, and where the powerline crosses 595 is where it is.

I've been trying to fins it on a map,,,oh wait, I got a GPS program on this puter, be right back.

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

Ida_Mann

OK, found it.

N29 06.785 W81 50.605

on my software it's called "Brown Pond"

The road we turned off of 40 onto is called 183rd or Levee Hammock Road, and on my map it splits to the left about 4 miles from highway 40 which is Forest Road 595 then crosses a jeep trail called "High Tension" which I assume would be the power line.

Fairly easy for anyone to find if they got the software, or a GPS to punch in the coordinates.

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

Ida_Mann

as the crow flies, it's about 13 miles from 19 where you would turn off for big scrub.

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

Eruption

Here is a map.  Sorry if it is hard to read

[attachment deleted by admin]

Smoknbanshee

I stand corrected...upon further review the pictures are not baptist lake...the only difference of baptist lake is the tree right close to the lake is not there...other than that it looks identical to baptist lake....
Team FBI (Florida Boy's Inc.)
A$$ Crack Racing
Choke on my Smoke!

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com