Broward Brigade at the Underhill’s 7-2

Started by PureLogic, July 03, 2005, 08:43:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SwampRat

Great pictures.  I'll try and get mine uploaded tonight.  Let's do it again!
06 F-250 4x4 PSD TowCommand
06 Weekend Warrior FS2300; Onan 4KW Genset
05 Suzuki King Quad; 27" 589's; 2.5 Warn Winch; Garmin Map76 GPS
[url="http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a126/SwampRat_/Avatars/mudriders.jpg"]http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a126/SwampRat_/Avatars/mudriders.jpg[/url]

SwampRat

MuddyGurl climbing over 16" of concrete with only 14" clearance.

[attachment deleted by admin]
06 F-250 4x4 PSD TowCommand
06 Weekend Warrior FS2300; Onan 4KW Genset
05 Suzuki King Quad; 27" 589's; 2.5 Warn Winch; Garmin Map76 GPS
[url="http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a126/SwampRat_/Avatars/mudriders.jpg"]http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a126/SwampRat_/Avatars/mudriders.jpg[/url]

SwampRat

Taking a short break.

[attachment deleted by admin]
06 F-250 4x4 PSD TowCommand
06 Weekend Warrior FS2300; Onan 4KW Genset
05 Suzuki King Quad; 27" 589's; 2.5 Warn Winch; Garmin Map76 GPS
[url="http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a126/SwampRat_/Avatars/mudriders.jpg"]http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a126/SwampRat_/Avatars/mudriders.jpg[/url]

SwampRat

Zilla954 trying to coax a frog out of his air box  :D

[attachment deleted by admin]
06 F-250 4x4 PSD TowCommand
06 Weekend Warrior FS2300; Onan 4KW Genset
05 Suzuki King Quad; 27" 589's; 2.5 Warn Winch; Garmin Map76 GPS
[url="http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a126/SwampRat_/Avatars/mudriders.jpg"]http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a126/SwampRat_/Avatars/mudriders.jpg[/url]

MrsPureLogic

Great pics SwampRat......I had a great time!!   :)

zin

Great Pics... I wish I could have made it out there Sat. or Sun.... Monday was cool...only a couple small groups.... but had a blast with the Friends I did Ride with... and I brought Edward a new Flag as the one hes got is down to about 2 inches....  :-\

[attachment deleted by admin]

zin

Didn't get a pic of the new one..as storms were rollin in Monday afternoon and the cam was loaded up like the prairie...

Heres a couple pics of the hondas my buddy Larry "The Real Estate Guy" brought out to break in... MMMmm the smell of a NEW bike....

oh and my 700...YES its still Runnin... turned 1800 miles on monday...not bad for a year...

[attachment deleted by admin]

zin

Ran into Alex and Leslie and their other Halfs... and Hit some trails..

Nephew was hangin with me..."Best Day of the Summer"... he mummered on the way home... that and "when can I come back"

[attachment deleted by admin]

SwampRat

One more non-action shot from last Sunday.  Here was muddygurl after trying to push PureLogic out of a rut.

[attachment deleted by admin]
06 F-250 4x4 PSD TowCommand
06 Weekend Warrior FS2300; Onan 4KW Genset
05 Suzuki King Quad; 27" 589's; 2.5 Warn Winch; Garmin Map76 GPS
[url="http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a126/SwampRat_/Avatars/mudriders.jpg"]http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a126/SwampRat_/Avatars/mudriders.jpg[/url]

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com