new member saying hello!

Started by Roketa uv-03-c, February 05, 2011, 11:24:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Roketa uv-03-c

Howdy y'all, I just joined this site and I am very happy to of found it. I just purchased a brand new Roketa UV-03C and wondering if anyone else out there owns one? I have not found anyone except a dealer in Texas selling one and would like to know if I am the only one who bought this machine? :) I have been trying to attach a picture but it seems like the attachment is to large and I get the error message everytime. Oh well, I will keep trying. www.roketa.com and search for uv-03c    
Men are like steel, once they lose there temper they lose there worth! Chuck Norris.
Courage is being scared to death and still saddling up! John Wayne.

KX 85 Kid

Welcome, im glad you found this website!
Kx 85 2008 6-Speed 2 Stroke

MedicMudder

some place on this site there is a image re sizer not sure were it is do a search for it that should help you.
Never forget 343.
2004 500 SPM
My son is a United States  Marine. :):) Semper Fidelis.
Proud member of the Mudd Butt Mafia
    VAMPIRES SUCK BLOOD TO LIVE, POLITICIANS DO IT CUZ THE ENJOY IT!!!!!!

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com