check this out

Started by rzr ridr, January 18, 2011, 11:11:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rzr ridr

[url="//www.floridamotoplex.com"]www.floridamotoplex.com[/url]
WISE MEN STILL SEEK HIM
FASTEST SXS AT THE PLEX NOBODY CAN BEAT ME
PAUL AND MATTS BEST FRIEND
I CAN MAKE NEWMEMBER CRAP HIS DRAWS!!

DALEQUAD

[url="//floridaatvriders.com"]FLORIDAATVRIDERS.COM[/url]

rzr ridr

Quote from: DALEQUAD on January 19, 2011, 02:04:10 AM
it can....just add turbo ;)
Would you happen to have one laying around you aint using :o help a brotha out ;D ;D ;D
[url="//www.floridamotoplex.com"]www.floridamotoplex.com[/url]
WISE MEN STILL SEEK HIM
FASTEST SXS AT THE PLEX NOBODY CAN BEAT ME
PAUL AND MATTS BEST FRIEND
I CAN MAKE NEWMEMBER CRAP HIS DRAWS!!

Paul_S

Try vegetarian chili, they sell it at walmart.

rzr ridr

 ;D ;D That sounds nasty :o :o ;D ;D I like meat in my chili ;)
[url="//www.floridamotoplex.com"]www.floridamotoplex.com[/url]
WISE MEN STILL SEEK HIM
FASTEST SXS AT THE PLEX NOBODY CAN BEAT ME
PAUL AND MATTS BEST FRIEND
I CAN MAKE NEWMEMBER CRAP HIS DRAWS!!

patches206

Quote from: Paul_S on January 19, 2011, 04:46:39 PM
Try vegetarian chili, they sell it at walmart.

WTF Paul, you better read the label if its sold at Walmart it's probable is made in China! :nuke.gif
(AKA) Ayatollah Patches
Quad32Ex-lax has a mangina!
Quad32Ex-lax worse nightmare
Quad32Ex-laxblows!
Quad32Ex-lax likes men!
Quad32Ex-lax likes Sheep!

rzr ridr

Maybe that's why Paul has a slight glow patches :o ;D
[url="//www.floridamotoplex.com"]www.floridamotoplex.com[/url]
WISE MEN STILL SEEK HIM
FASTEST SXS AT THE PLEX NOBODY CAN BEAT ME
PAUL AND MATTS BEST FRIEND
I CAN MAKE NEWMEMBER CRAP HIS DRAWS!!

Paul_S

Quote from: rzr ridr on January 26, 2011, 02:52:05 PM
Maybe that's why Paul has a slight glow patches :o ;D

Well we know the glow ain't from my rosey disposition  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com