Check out this ex-radio announcer.

Started by mrbones, January 05, 2011, 11:10:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mrbones

Riding Old Reliable --> The Honda Recon

Ride1Rob

All I can is wow! Hopefully someone gives him that second chance.
If it'll run... I'm ridin'!!!

AintSkeered

#2
Hopefully, this heartwarming story will turn the man's life around. However, his eventual success is a very long shot. The average radio announcer is paid poorly and a heartwarming story is all anyone knows about the man.
2015 Can-Am Outlander XT-P by Perry Performance Group

FishaHallic

Seems to be well spoken, good post.   ;D

digginfool

#4
Howard Stern said the guy is a fraud.  He believes it's a radio station gimmick.  I believe him.  He is the KING of ALL media!   8)  BaBa Booey!
"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history when everybody stands around reloading". --Thomas Jefferson

"When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men living together in society, they create for themselves ... a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that glorifies it."

patches206

Quote from: digginfool on January 06, 2011, 01:53:29 AM
Howard Stern said the guy is a fraud.  He believes it's a radio station gimmick.  I believe him.  He is the KING of ALL media!   8)  BaBa Booey!

Diggin I read and agree with most of your post but Stern, well he is a tard. :stoogies.gif
(AKA) Ayatollah Patches
Quad32Ex-lax has a mangina!
Quad32Ex-lax worse nightmare
Quad32Ex-laxblows!
Quad32Ex-lax likes men!
Quad32Ex-lax likes Sheep!

Ride1Rob

If it'll run... I'm ridin'!!!

Johnny Rotten

#7
Hopefully his new job opportunity works out and he doesn't screw this one up...

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/documents/celebrity/meet-felon-golden-voice
2009 RZR
26x9x14/26x11x14 terra cross on ss 212's,
Rancho 6" long travel...

"I started out with nothing,
I still have most of it..."