Well Everyone!!!

Started by 08KFX450r, January 03, 2011, 10:08:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

08KFX450r

For you all that seen the 200x three wheeler I brought to the plex that never started due to the need of another head is now getting an xr500 motor put in it. Cant wait to get it done!

rzr ridr

Are you racing that beast :o :o :o sounds like a killer machine and I mean that literally :o :o :o
[url="//www.floridamotoplex.com"]www.floridamotoplex.com[/url]
WISE MEN STILL SEEK HIM
FASTEST SXS AT THE PLEX NOBODY CAN BEAT ME
PAUL AND MATTS BEST FRIEND
I CAN MAKE NEWMEMBER CRAP HIS DRAWS!!

08KFX450r

HAHA, yeh, I may do the drag races!

rzr ridr

Cool man should do good on the drag that one 3 wheeler that drags is bad azz bro should be some good racing :ThumbsUp.gif :ThumbsUp.gif :ThumbsUp.gif
[url="//www.floridamotoplex.com"]www.floridamotoplex.com[/url]
WISE MEN STILL SEEK HIM
FASTEST SXS AT THE PLEX NOBODY CAN BEAT ME
PAUL AND MATTS BEST FRIEND
I CAN MAKE NEWMEMBER CRAP HIS DRAWS!!

sLoWrApToR

tightn up be nice to see something other than 450s out there ;D

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com